Who calculates the WAM and how can I get in touch with them? (1 Viewer)

bobsgang

HSC
ie the authority which calculates it.
I've tried student central but they don't seem to be completely certain about their answers to my questions about it.

Vylen

HSC
I've tried student central but they don't seem to be completely certain about their answers to my questions about it.
hm? i would imagine that no-one calculates it explicitly... since it would be entirely automated... but, in that case, you could try contacting NSS (New South Solutions) ... they're the ones responsible for pretty much the data and administering of all related things (like myUNSW)...

why do you want to contact them?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's a weighted average of your marks. You also have no marks, as you started this year.

Calculate it yourself when you get some marks.

Neg repped for silly question.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's a weighted average of your marks. You also have no marks, as you started this year.

Calculate it yourself when you get some marks.

Neg repped for silly question.

Vylen

HSC
I'm in an unusual situation and need to know which subjects will count so that I can finalize my subjects for next sem.
i think you're confusing two things.... everything that you get a mark for is calculated into your WAM... i think what you're trying to look for is what subjects will count towards your degree - that you can ask your school...

ohne

HSC
It would be completely automated. WAM is just the weighted average of your marks. There wouldn't be anyone who has to physically do a calculation and write it down. It's fairly easy to work it out yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)