Who came first in their ipt class :D (1 Viewer)

sitk

HSC
topped de class at 94% assessment, after me was two people tied at 92%

wicked_65

HSC
Mark: 84% (which is the mark to be sent into the board of studies)

Stubbs

HSC
I came 1/29 and got 90% for my assesment mark. The HSC will sought me out though, I havn't done much study for IPT yet.

eltonn

HSC
N/A
well im in the same class 'nrs1990 '. i was doing pretty well, then i started mucking around, stuffed up trials and ended up wit a mark of 77 or so (round abouts) and im coming 2nd last or 3rd last. lol. good luck.

joshay

HSC
mattyz said:
lol what school beetle i came first in SDD 2nd in IPT i always got over 98% for my database project, multimedia and something else but they where a bitch all 100+ pages of writting grrr thank god thats over and 2nd in IT VET :( dammit ah well we get 20 dollar dymocs vouchers and these pretty cool plaques
1/18, heheh shame, we get 50 buks for borders for each subject we top :) and the same for last year (shame i don't like reading!)

Beege

HSC
we'll i'm currently ranked 1st because of my ipt test result, just need to maintain it now.

lazzz

HSC
ONE out of... around 10

but thats just the first test...
i think i stuffed my assignment up...[cry]...

hopefully i can maintain this rank all year around!!!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
hahaha.... i remember being soooo cut when I came 2nd in my class for IPT.

The guy who beat me, was coming first by like (we calculated) .5 of an internal assessment mark.

In the end, he came first in the State, and I came third.... LOL

HSC
wOW.. congus to w_amuse .. hehe

wOw... what did u guys think of the IPT exam> like after getting the results back>?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
well me and sam (who came first in the state) both had exactly the same marks for Internal External and Overall mark... 99 for the three of them.

i'm told that if it wasn't a minute rounding difference that separated us, it was marker's prejudice in perhaps liking the wording of an answer, or the quantity written that determined who got given first place. Sam wrote about 30* booklets for the entire paper. Absolutely Insane.

*Might be a little bit of an exaggeration.

thanks lilkiwicutie89, the IPT exam was pretty straightforward, I think during it I was only stumped once or twice for an answer (or rather, only twice i had to actually stop and think/plan an answer out)... :p

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
andykillz said:
Congrats to you and Sam.
I'm coming second out of 3 :'(
Do you know what options Girra is doing?
TPS and MMS.

But we also do AMS and DSS as our own private assignments and research/end of the year/post trial revision. (we finished the IPT course in first term)

So technically we did all four options (not equally in detail though, everyone had strengths in at least 3).

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
Haven't finished IPT yet [in my HSC year] but my class is really competitive and the different between first and second place isn't even a whole mark. Or half a mark. For example, I got 1% lower than the first ranker in our last report and I came fourth. Grr.

Nosviper

HSC
1/40 something.
Lowest mark for any assessment was 82%
Guessing overall assessment would be about 95%

LatK7

HSC
^ That's really good!

I came 2/17

92 overall, 95 for first. Third got 90.

peter19

HSC
Pretty sure i scored 70% and came 2nd/22 for my yearly exam (This is year 11 yea QQ no one cares)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)