who did Unemployment for section 3? (1 Viewer)

Mr.Moonlight

HSC
N/A
i thought there was nothing to talk about for the social impact, and by the way, it's economics, not 2 unit social studies.....

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Therefore i chose it to bullshit!

economic problems and social problems? Man come on thats pure common sense :D

But still it was HARD

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
No you think?

I've only studied for globalisation + australia's place with case study, i wrote notes up to half of economic issues and couldn't care less.

I can't careless anymore

FORGOT TO ADD, tommorow DRINK UP! muhahaha i feel soo sorry for social & society students and IT students LOL

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
hehehe, since the trials ended i felt like i was in "holiday zone" thats bad eh?? :p especially when you are supposed to be studying like MAD i studied slowly and slowly (is true).

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
its generalli easier than inflaiton.. cuz i think with inflation, u have to incoporte more data.... whereas unemployment's figure usualli float around the 6% or so mark so even if u say it wrong, u can get away with it..

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
as i went through the exam in the reading time i was about to cheer.. cos like unemployment is easy as piss :D:D:D..

HSC
yah go unemployment~!
hehe

good paper i reckon...did you do the global quesiton truly? it had that case study you were dreading >.<

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i did this too i was I THOUGH THERE be economic management question =/

hk31

HSC
yep
i did unemployment
thought it was easier than the inflation one!
:D

just so happy its all over!!!!!!!!!

vanity

HSC
you'd be crazy NOT to have studied for inflation!! if you'd checked out last years paper you definitely wouldve predicted a monetary policy question for this year

but i still did the unemployment one hehe :p

wog10

yeah exactly
inflation is just as easy as unemployment
just needed to say causes and basically wages policy and whole lot on monetary policy and mer. though u dont need that much data actually so i dont know wat your talkin bout and i like to see some ppls "social costs' for unemployment man if that was me bullshit all the way....its just the vibe

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Yes the essays this year were very generous. Both unemployment and inflation were two issues where people could talk at length about. I thought they might've put in a sneeky one like Income distribution or Environmental management.
I did inflation, it was the same question as our trial except the difference was todays question required you to also discuss the CAUSES of inflation...

Last edited:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by skip to my lou
yah go unemployment~!
hehe

good paper i reckon...did you do the global quesiton truly? it had that case study you were dreading >.<

yeah i studied ..actualli cramed my case study in my head at 6am.. haha... so yeah in the end it worked out fine.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)