Who didn't finish? (1 Viewer)

vegeta_316

I think it's really important to have well structured response regardless of if you didn't fit all your points in. Intro, body, conclusion. If you got the structure down, you are not disadvantaging yourself. If you missed out on writin your conclusion it's gonna hurt you more than if you left out another point.
I made sure I got my conlcusion in even when I had one more point to make for In the Wild (which I did last). I went back to my intro, crossed off the point I was gonna make, and then wrote my conclusion. One thing you don't wanna do is not write a conclusion.

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
pain in hand....

ok. SO DIDNT FINSIH!!! damn those books with their fat lines that make u think u are actully writing alot. grrrr.

ok well yeah for the first time EVER i did not finsih a exam. i rocked through plath-whipped out a good 8 pages, dead on time. then powerplay-ploughed through finsihing with 2 mionutes to spare. hit emma-like hitting a brick wall. hard. and i stumbled, and struggled, and barely finished the conclusion- it was one shitty line. cuz clueless no offense way GAY-how many ways can u say "heckerling updated the text to make it relevant to contemorary audiences"

so yeah goodbye a good english mark.

and i rekon there is just too much stuff...a film and a novel, 7 poems, a play, and portfolio material...i had to ice my hand when i got home it was so sore.

and to merethrond-i did three-cram all i could then wack on a shit conclusion.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Fortunately (Unlike Monday), I managed to finish right on the 'Pens Down' call. Unfortunately, I had to trundicate my 'Telling The Truth' conclusion a bit, so intended up being much less poetic than I'd intended. Was going to finish by quoting James Joyce, The beautiful chaos of truth. but too late now.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
same here my telling the truth conclusion ended up very rushed, and was not as great as the one i prepared earlier which would've suited the question perfectly

Under-stated

Director General
HSC
i didnt fifnish my last mod. only managed to write abt one supp text, furthermore in the hurry i misread the question.
oh well there goes my 20 marks

lost shorti

HSC
N/A
i did powerplay last with JC and whilst i got the thing done...i didnt get out as much as i wanted...nevertheless the conclusion was there...tell me what u think of this...its so lame but my mind was blank with the time
'rhetoric and reputation reeps real power!'
lolz...killing myself for the cornyness
anywayz...good luck for the rest of al ur exams
heads up cause its only a handful of days till the end is here
cheerio

hk31

HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
i fuked KL.......stupid question.....there goes my 20 marks
SAME HERE!!

i finished...but...
my second reading of lear was so f'ed!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)