who else hasnt studied much today?? (2 Viewers)

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
i havent studied much at all....

meaning in the past 4 weeks or whatever i havent studied much...

im not worried...i think ill do alright :p

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
*puts hand up*

Yeah i'm actually watching the tempest and about to put on a section of another movie i'm using.... *yawn* its so boring....

-=DD32=-

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I did a bit this morning, revised my generic AoS essay in preparation for tomorrow... I think tonight I might just do a practise question to make sure I can adopt it easily.

danieljarvis

HSC
yeah im like that, i did a fair amount of study in the previous week.. but more around the trials period, and for this weekend have just kept myself calm! might get a few hours in before the exam tomorrow to make sure i havent become complaicent this weekend!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm not nervous at all. I haven't been nervous for exams since yr 10, really strange.

rusty_rouge

HSC
Leah.Midd said:
omg last day b4 exams and i feel like ive hradly studied!!!
I feel as though I've gotten to the point where I'm satiated with knowledge, any more study for this paper feels pointless.

If you know your texts, have done practices to realise what you can fit in 40 minute time slots, then there's really nothing to do but sit here and wait...and wait...

*dum-dee-dum*

Julia_88

HSC
Study

Yeah, i've studied literally everyday for the past week and still i do not feel prepared. Last day and i'm not doing much study at all... I've completed one essay and i'm trying to do my second.. Who else is nervous.?? coz i am!!

al_x

short*
HSC
lol! I like no sleep last night (isn't saturday night tv awesome! not)
so I get woken up at the crack of dawn (840) by my parents who think that i did sleep so I'm like oh yeah i can study just gotta have some coffee. anyway I had too much coffe and now i cannot sit still.... There's a lesson to be learned here guys!

miss_ditz

for some reason, i am not nervous....yet... probably tonight half the world will hear me crying or screaming in frustration, however at the moment im alright. tonight i have been sleeping. until now, im trying to write an essay. tomorrow's exam will be the easiest of the lot (except that damn stupid section one).. so enjoy the non stress while you can

repz

HSC
lol theres life after hsc and i tell myself that all the time
today i finsihed a generic creative piece
i goto finish my generic essay and then ill do a practice question and im done
yesterday is the first time i studied for a hsc exam
im going to do so well

emskis

i'm really getting scared now. have done a tiny bit of study today but not enough!
even if i study all night i would not be ready...

Bokky

HSC
ROFLMAO @ that. I just cried of laughter the whole way through haahhahahahaahahahhahaahahha.

"tick-tock (that is the tick-tocking clock at school) is telling me I have 2 minutes left. I wish I had more time, then I could continue"

well i certainly hope not :p

"I wish I could go on a journey in time and study, or learn how to be creative."

You bet ur sweet ass u do! lmao!!

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
heres something which will bring a smile to your face:

You probably have seen the e-mail that went around with metaphors/similes people wrote in hsc exams. Well this is a sample response of a band one journeys in time essay, and it is preety funny. ( how upset would you be if your essay was a band one one and got used for an example though?)

Journeys in time
I rack my brain for ideas. It is the HSC area of study examination and I am experiencing difficulty selecting a topic for exploration through a creative writing task. (Like, I have no idea) The examination hall is absolutely silent, I reflect upon how this silence, is more silent, than any other silent time I have ever experienced (If that makes sense; I swear it is so silent in here, the kind of serene silence that occurs when nobody makes any noise. ) Anyway it is probably because everybody is writing, and actually has an idea to write about (why don't I?!?!?!, I studied I swear!) I glance at the clock, 22 minutes to go. I probably should have spent less time on question 1 e). The question was ( actually it was like a statement you had to respond to because it didn't actually have a question mark) "Compare and contrast the representations of the journey in any two of the texts. In your discussion, comment on the form and feature of both texts" ( wait, you probably have a copy of the examination paper with you right?) I glance at the clock, 15 minutes to go ( I wish I was not such a slow writer) The clock in the examination reminds me of the clock I have at home. My clock at home also makes a "tick-tock" noise. The tick-tock of the school clock brings me back to the dreaded exam. I should probably answer the question or statement whatever it is called. I am meant to be writing about Journeys of the heart, Journeys across landscapes, or Journeys in time. (Seriously, who makes up these questions?) I pick Journeys in time ( Just in case you wanted to know) Anyway I will go back to my original storyline. The one where I was sitting here and heard the clock go tick-tock and that made me think of my clock at home going tick-tock this morning (A journey in time, get it?) Now that I think about it I should have picked Journeys of the heart, that would have been so much easier to write about, but guess I cant go back in time ( get it?) now and change it, after all I had my ingenious clock idea. I wish I could go on a journey in time and study, or learn how to be creative. I have always dreaded this section of the examination, because I have problems thinking of ideas. The clock that goes tick-tock (that is the tick-tocking clock at school) is telling me I have 2 minutes left. I wish I had more time, then I could continue, this journey in time, but for the time being, I will have to be content with this journey in time.

Lol now thats sad...
haha

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Having a good day relaxing with friends, did some work enough to make me feel even more confident about my kicker essays.

in the arvo. went to have coffee and ended up going shopping and buying clothes -.-!

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Having a good day relaxing with friends, did some work enough to make me feel even more confident about my kicker essays.

in the arvo. went to have coffee and ended up going shopping and buying clothes -.-!

Leah.Midd

HSC
haha that journey story is really,really sad lol oh well i better not down it too much, im dreading the creative writing too.....ARGH i hate the HSC and i cant believe its come around so quickly..its scary

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i havent done much cept typed up notes based on keywords that ill remember once i get into exam

Santah

HSC
Not me... ive been doing the whole "last minute cram" deal. Wrote a journey essay and currently in the process of memorising it.

Total hours so far today: 8.. ill probally do another 2 before bed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)