Who else is goin to ACU? (1 Viewer)

T

talene

I got in except I'm really nervous about the change because I did psych/teaching last year and now I'm doing business/IS. I know noooooooone at ACU :(

SweetSeasons

HSC
talene said:
I got in except I'm really nervous about the change because I did psych/teaching last year and now I'm doing business/IS. I know noooooooone at ACU :(
lol, that is kinda a bit scary hey.. cause you do get used to every one you go to uni with. I'm really looking forward to it.

Dont' be nervouse :D

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
i'm a current student at acu. to talene, the north sydney, is a good campus, the blokes to girls is in favoiur of the girls. if your doing ant second year subject in the business fac. you'll hear of me.... don't worry, anyone who is going to norht sydney, will see me. any questions give us a holla.

yha know

and a quick question, wat is with all girls doing teaching and at straithfield. i hear strath is quite full of ladies:santa: :santa: :wave:

T

talene

notnownotever said:
i'm a current student at acu. to talene, the north sydney, is a good campus, the blokes to girls is in favoiur of the girls. if your doing ant second year subject in the business fac. you'll hear of me.... don't worry, anyone who is going to norht sydney, will see me. any questions give us a holla.

yha know

and a quick question, wat is with all girls doing teaching and at straithfield. i hear strath is quite full of ladies:santa: :santa: :wave:

hey! what are you studying? i've never been to the nth syd campus, i hope it's as nice as the strathfield one

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
ok north sydney, is small and a built environment. some grass areas.. the main fore courtyard, is chairs and picket tables. the libaray is nice quick internet. if no all the nurses and science people like i did, i makes it easier to get along. there are nice looking ladies not to many asians. yeah let us know.... dont be afraid to experince uni. uni is good. any questions ask me:santa: :santa: :santa:

diider

HSC
:) I'm gonna be in ACU this year doing BPsych(St.Pat's Melbourne) .. Enrolment day for me is gonna be this coming monday and Im really scared. Orientation for international students starts this upcoming week as well. I was just wondering if anyone knows of the intake of international students at ACU(particularly asians) as I dont know anyone there. Have a great one,everyone:

mishka

HSC
N/A
After spending a few days with some North Sydney people at the Big Event (national ACU event held in Brisbane), I can definitely say there are some great people at North Sydney!

I believe there are a high number of international students which would be extremely interesting too.. I would recommend that you go to the Open Day to experience the atmosphere and meet some of the people there :)

Joshw

HSC
Yep I'm going to ACU next year too, to study Psychology. I'm going to the Melbourne campus. I actually already applied last year and defered so it should be sweet.

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Melbourne ACUers are cool :)

I know some..

x3lise_x

HSC
I'm going to ACU to do BArts/BTeach. English Major, Theatre Studies Minor. :)

natnat9

HSC
Hey Im doing the Bachelor of education Primary at Strathfield Campus. Is there any one else doing the same degree in 2007?

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yay! Another recruit!

I'll be in third year when you start :S

The course is a different structure now. Our cohort is the last to go through on the old one.

sarah1688

HSC
im going to acu next year! studying b business at north sydney campus.
anyone else?

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
sarah1688 said:
im going to acu next year! studying b business at north sydney campus.
anyone else?[/QUOTE

wat r ur reasons for choosing this uni
i go there and u'll enjoy it:rofl:

SweetAngel86

HSC
I'm going to Stratfield to study B Teaching/B Arts (Secondary - Technology) Majoring in Textiles and Design/Food Technology.

SweetSeasons

HSC
SweetAngel86 said:
I'm going to Stratfield to study B Teaching/B Arts (Secondary - Technology) Majoring in Textiles and Design/Food Technology.
This is a choice you wont regret :)

I'm currently doing this degree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)