Who else is goin to ACU? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
It's funny - I probably pass you at least once a week and not even know you're one of the select few ACUers that post on bos :D

SweetSeasons

HSC
:p just look for the incredibly good looking chick 2nd year timber major :p

narranick

HSC
yeeee im goin to ACU strathfield next year doin teachin in humanities.
pretty good area for me.. used to go to st pats strathfield just next to it and also i studied for months n months in the ACU strathfield library for my trials n hsc =)
see ya all there soooooon.

Tishable

HSC
Wow .. Seems like a lot of people are doing teaching :|

I'm doing B Visual Arts & Design @ Strathfield :D

Is anyone else?

SweetSeasons

HSC
Tishable said:
Wow .. Seems like a lot of people are doing teaching :|

I'm doing B Visual Arts & Design @ Strathfield :D

Is anyone else?

I like you guys, you make strathfield an interesting campus

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
narranick said:
yeeee im goin to ACU strathfield next year doin teachin in humanities.
pretty good area for me.. used to go to st pats strathfield just next to it and also i studied for months n months in the ACU strathfield library for my trials n hsc =)
see ya all there soooooon.
does your mother work at the uni? haha i always saw the same guy from pats go into the library before it opened.. conveniently when i really wanted to do something and get it out of the way

narranick

HSC
cro_angel said:
does your mother work at the uni? haha i always saw the same guy from pats go into the library before it opened.. conveniently when i really wanted to do something and get it out of the way
haha umm. i generally got there just as the library opened.. and from what i know i was the only pats boy studying there.. and no my mum doesn't work there.
i was always studying on the ground level at the tables where theres only about 3 back to back tables. =)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i swear there was a boy who always got into the library before anyone else because of a relation haha
oh well.. guess i'll probably see you around campus then
yaay for people choosing acu =D

agui01

HSC
Unfortunately I didn't get into my course of BA of Primary Education at UTS, so it looks like i'll be going to ACU Canberra where the UAI is a lot lower :( Oh well, it's better than the other option I was thinking, which is repeat 2 of my HSC subjects to boost my uai and get in straight away. Oh well, taking a gap this year. Hopefully I can transfer to Strathfield Campus after one year over there.

ACU_chicka

HSC
hey sweet angel 86, i im studying technology also going into my 4th year!!! ULL love it ;) its such a great environment and u will make heaps of friends I PROMISE!!! and not just in ur course but throughout the campus and other acu campuses, in state and interstate ;)

pinkkprincesss

HSC
hey im doing bachelor teaching bachelor of arts- humanities. its my first preference so im happy

ishtar_13

HSC
Hey all Im doing btba-mathematics...little bit scared lol. Hope to meet u guys very soon

Joshw

HSC
Only a couple of weeks till orientation. A bit nervous. It seems for my psych course at Melbourne I only have to go for orientation on Tuesday and Wednesday, which is actually less than what I thought. Should hopefully be fun

jjjodes

HSC
I'm doing bachelor of teaching/bachelor of arts - Humanities

Twas my first preference, so i'm pretty happy with it. I'm doing the same course as one girl from my school, and I'll have another doing maths teaching there, meaning i'm not gunna be totally lonely, making it even better.

I'm looking forward to it!!!

ishtar_13

HSC
Yo Jodes still cant believe we're going to same uni...how funny is that. Too bad u aint doing math, coulda been just like old times but only without Margaret lol.

Oh and did anyone else have their timetable prefs changed around? Totally annoyed Im in 5 days a week, and for only an hour some days.

SweetSeasons

HSC
ishtar_13 said:
Yo Jodes still cant believe we're going to same uni...how funny is that. Too bad u aint doing math, coulda been just like old times but only without Margaret lol.

Oh and did anyone else have their timetable prefs changed around? Totally annoyed Im in 5 days a week, and for only an hour some days.

yeah 1st year's always get shit time tables... and as I've just found out so do 2nd years.. I better not get 5 days again next sem or I'll cry :'(

jjjodes

HSC
ishtar_13 said:

Yea your timetables heaps bad

But man, primary school to high school to senior high school to uni together, too weird!!!

Is anyone else doing BTBA and doing literature lecture and tutorial on Friday? I don't know anyone!!!

SweetAngel86

HSC
ACU_chicka said:
hey sweet angel 86, i im studying technology also going into my 4th year!!! ULL love it ;) its such a great environment and u will make heaps of friends I PROMISE!!! and not just in ur course but throughout the campus and other acu campuses, in state and interstate ;)
Thats good to hear. What are you majoring in?? I want to major in Textiles/Food tech. Orientation is next week, came around so quickly.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Yep, going to ACU @ North Sydney.....

I hope its easy to get to, although my travelling time will be like 1 hour and a half. :(

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
im doing b arts/ b business !!

But i think i might wait and try and get into b business .. but im not sure cause im still trying to log in and enrol to see what units are on offer!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)