Who Else Is Going To Belle And Sebastian (1 Viewer)

xblizzard

HSC
In June @ the Enmore. Its going to be incredible. I cant wait. Hoping for Le Pastie and jonathan david!

arrested development
HSC
Yeah I'm going. I can't wait! It shall be great. :)

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
Oh it's going to be fun. I can't wait to hear their new songs live.
I wander who's the support?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
a lesbian wedding without mikey?

its against gods will is what it is :( i wish i was going, but im going ot grates and something for kate at the enmore next month

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
lol...we will????????? ;)
hahaha YAY
such excitement.
warning. i will be giddy with joy and swaying like a muppet, for that is what B&S do to me. i can't help it :eek:

arrested development
HSC
Spacey said:
Dancefloor tickets are selling for $125 each on eBay right now :( I love B&S but not that much
Holy shit! That's crazy!

kaylz

HSC
how much did you guys pay for yours? i wanna go but none of my friends like B&S and it's not really a concert I'd go to by myself... </3

xblizzard

HSC
I paid 75 but i would have been happy to go up to 150 if i had of missed my dance floor ticket. Anyone got their outfit thought out yet? I'm gonna rock a mad black and white striped shirt and scarf, a black cardigan, red jeans, black shoes and maybe even a beret if i'm feeling adventurous :D

HSC
xblizzard said:
I paid 75 but i would have been happy to go up to 150 if i had of missed my dance floor ticket. Anyone got their outfit thought out yet? I'm gonna rock a mad black and white striped shirt and scarf, a black cardigan, red jeans, black shoes and maybe even a beret if i'm feeling adventurous :D
that sounds fucking hot.

arrested development
HSC
xblizzard said:
Ummmm HOT! ;)

xblizzard

HSC
Yeah it looks awesome though i may have to get a new, less woolen scarf... or knit a better one ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)