Who Else Is Not Finished Yet!!!! (1 Viewer)

fallen-angel

HSC
I'm just seeing who else is in the same boat as i am...(which is sinking fast!!!!)

I am not finished yet, i am hoping i will be done by 12 :|

I am halfway through my reflection statement.

SOMEONE REASURE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
The RS can be relatively easy to do (it's the refining that takes more time) provided you make wise language choices.

A lot of EE2 students try to be clever in their RS's and use a lot of impressive-sounding multisyllable words. Unless you are VERY familiar and comfortable with writing like this on the spot, I'd steer well clear of "language embellishments" and just be straight to the point. It'll save you a lot of time and possibly even allow you to better address syllabus points :)

fallen-angel

HSC
i hate it when people correct my spelling.... grrrr i have no impressive words....right now my RS looks more like my dogs brekky than anything readable....i'm so proud of my story but my RS looks like it has been written by someone lower than year 9:|

fallen-angel

HSC
hmmm my mind has gone blank and i think i have lost my journal....oh god.

What was your stroy about?

Cat_Orange

HSC
Ha! I'm not the only one. Mind you, all I have to do is go through my mw and check for grammer/spelling/etc and complete my RS. Although my RS is looking pretty shitty too... I just don't see the point of it. I understand it's a year long process but I'm not keen on the whole let's write 1,500 words reflection of the year.

BUT IT SHALL BE FINISHED TOMORROW.

Oh, I can't wait to be free!

fallen-angel

HSC
SADNESS HA!!!!!!!

I am laughing out loud......really i am.

I cant wait to get rid of this BURDEN. i also do DT and Ext history which i havnt really started on......so yea lol

fallen-angel

HSC
yes i do!!! im stressed. i LOVED doing the story....but the RS ARHG!!!!!!! waaaa i didn't kno it would be this bad, im shit at essay kind of things.....

i really should have done a plan...maybe i should start again...i still have 2 hours.....or tuesday night doesn't end if you never go to sleep..... :)

HSC
N/A
The problem with the RS is that it's worth a hell of a lot (almost as much as your MW itself, if not equal) but few people put a lot of emphasis on starting it early/devoting a lot of time to it.

Then you get odd teachers like my EE2 teacher, who was making us do drafts way back since the middle of the year! lol.

When in doubt, language is your best friend. Seriously - one of the biggest and most common pitfalls I have ever seen in EE2 RS's are people putting so much energy into looking good/educated/"high brow" that the time spent on their actual points is minimal. Regardless of what kind of language you do, if you do not address the syllabus points adequately, then you are in trouble! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)