Who Else Is Screwed (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
I just realised that by reading all the threads makes me realise how much i dont know anything about legal. It makes me wish i actaully did turn up to class. Who else is soo screwed that they know they going to fail like me!

Samiwami

HSC
Me!!!
oh god yes i am screwed.
maybe if i crawl under a rock it will go away.

CANT SLEEP, HSC WILL EAT ME
Samiwami sez rocking back and forth

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well.. its been that long since class that im trying to write my essays but i dont know where to start

millencolinstar

HSC
yeh if our teacher taught us anything and half of our class turned up im sure i wouldnt be so rooted as i am at the moment..

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
millencolinstar said:
yeh if our teacher taught us anything and half of our class turned up im sure i wouldnt be so rooted as i am at the moment..
same... if our teacher spoke english instead of italian half the time i think i would understand better :eek:

mcjaffa

heck yeah i'm sca-rewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed!

legal is my only 3hr exam. dammit, i should have studied more. i fantasised about someone stealing my notes and me filing for a misadventure yesterday... i'm always thinking about possible misadventure scenarios...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
There's an exam now? Huh?

millencolinstar

HSC
SKA said:
same... if our teacher spoke english instead of italian half the time i think i would understand better :eek:
hehe dang... yeh our teacher just didnt order us to do anything and didnt even really try to teach us... bloody legal..

Evansy

HSC
i have had 10 days to wait for this exam, i knew i should have studyed instead of going on a holiday mid way through my HSC. ahahahahahah owel i dont know where i went soo wrong i used to be top of the year for the first half of year 11 oh yeah i remember it then realised how shit the course was and how stupid i was for picking it, oh well im going to fail and im going to fail in style, just like i did for my trial i got a huge 36% oh yeah im the king

mcjaffa

oh our teacher was good.

so good that she overloaded us with articles, cases, media reports ALL OF WHICH I HAVEN'T READ!! i am really going now..

millencolinstar

HSC
mickmeister said:
oh our teacher was good.

so good that she overloaded us with articles, cases, media reports ALL OF WHICH I HAVEN'T READ!! i am really going now..
well count yourself lucky..... yeh i had a 16 day gap between maths and legal..

it wouldnt of made a difference if there was no gap.. hehe

mcjaffa

heh yeah gaps make no diff. my exams have been s p a c e d o u t ! ! to us procrastinators, no amount of extra time will ever change the fact that we are who we are... and we do what we do

mcjaffa

digmahstigma said:
how many ppl do legals from your school?
in our year we had a class of 15. but from what i hear the lower years have 2 classes and next year there might be 4! shyza..

good luck with study everyone, i really am departing, i think this is enough procrastination for one....hour. :p

millencolinstar

HSC
download the song : 'our weekend starts on wednesday' by 'hey mercedes'

its one of my favourite songs and it suits this occasion perfectly..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)