Who Else Is Screwed (1 Viewer)

Kathy87

Hey guys, someone mentioned misadventure earlier, and I've never done it, but I've woken up this morning with a sharp pain in my neck and I've gotten a cold... If I'm not better by tomorrow, what am I supposed to do, am I allowed to sit the exam? Or do i just get a general mark...? LoL, it's ridiculous but who want's to be snotting over their legal papaer?

digmahstigma

HSC
mickmeister said:
in our year we had a class of 15. but from what i hear the lower years have 2 classes and next year there might be 4! shyza..

good luck with study everyone, i really am departing, i think this is enough procrastination for one....hour. :p
wait...do u go to my school??

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
if i get over 50 % i will shout everyone a beer

digmahstigma

HSC
Kathy87 said:
Hey guys, someone mentioned misadventure earlier, and I've never done it, but I've woken up this morning with a sharp pain in my neck and I've gotten a cold... If I'm not better by tomorrow, what am I supposed to do, am I allowed to sit the exam? Or do i just get a general mark...? LoL, it's ridiculous but who want's to be snotting over their legal papaer?
well you phone the school, tell them about your situation, and theyll ask if you want to sit the exam regardless

if you say no i think you get a scaled assessment mark [but im not sure]

if you say yes then a supervisor will note your attendance and you file for misadventure

the board will then review what the supervisor has to say - if they agree that yes you were sick ull get your exam mark or scaled assessment mark, whichever is higher

if they disagree its your exam mark

id say do it anyway but apply for misadventure

DaRanjed

Yea, in less than 24 hours I'd have failed the test and be in a deep depression...

But no more HSC for me! Woohoo!!

In the meantime, Legal Studies is killing me...

Kathy87

haha, lucky b****rds! Not only did i have a 12 day wait, but I've also got Geography on Thursday.
Thanx for your help digmahstigma, i'm feeling better now after raiding the medicine cabinet. hehe
c u bai and good luck all

digmahstigma

HSC
Okay.

This time i am really truly leaving.

Thanks for everyone who's helped and/or put up with my crying and whinging :p

Good luck to you all!

I'll be back on Thursday to see how everyone went :p

Later days folks.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
OMGXORZ i Am sO FaRkED!! Like wtf? what the hell is the ruLe Of Law??! The only thing i remember is Re: Kevin cause that (s)he was a freakshow. LoLOloL chix with dicks.

amyxx

haha \man you guys just have to go and study, i feel so sweet ive done like 12 hours a day for this exam

just try to have examples of how the rule of law is upheld within the judiciary and the common law, and for crime, the extent to which changing societal values are a reflection of morphing criminal acts, and cite the demographic both geographically and economically to which these can be attributed.

no worries peeps youll ace it!

Last edited:

mcjaffa

haha \man you guys just have to go and study, i feel so sweet ive done like 12 hours a day for this exam

just try to have examples of how the rule of law is upheld within the judiciary and the common law, and for crime, the extent to which changing societal values are a reflection of morphing criminal acts, and cite the demographic both geographically and economically to which these can be attributed.

no worries peeps youll ace it!
omg who ARE you and why do you feel the need to rub it in these poor, stressed peeps' faces? from that ^ post i get the impression you just love making people feel cr*p...

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
She's just havin a joke fool. Take it easy.

mcjaffa

didn't read like a joke to me!!

and i can't 'take it easy', 'fool', because i'm an uptight, underprepared, tense, stressemefied pre-hsc student!!! no! no joke time! NO!

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
wanna chuck anymore inverted commas in there?

It's not her fault she's better than you.

amyxx

Since i insulted you so badly, I'll pm you my number for free legal representation when your jailed for robbing a convenience store after dismally failing the hsc, thus leading to a life of crime.

Pleb

reptile

Evansy said:
i have had 10 days to wait for this exam, i knew i should have studyed instead of going on a holiday mid way through my HSC. ahahahahahah owel i dont know where i went soo wrong i used to be top of the year for the first half of year 11 oh yeah i remember it then realised how shit the course was and how stupid i was for picking it, oh well im going to fail and im going to fail in style, just like i did for my trial i got a huge 36% oh yeah im the king
Yaaay I don't feel so stupid now. I had 14 days to study, but I got 37% in the trial!

And yes I am totally screwed I can't remember anything for consumers =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)