Who else is waiting for a final round offer (1 Viewer)

jest

HSC
i'm waiting for health science/nursing at sydney but i'm pretty happy with the degree i'm already in. it's just i'm still tossing between doing radiation therapy and nursing, still not sure what i wanna do is all :confused:

sladehk

le random
HSC
whens the round, ie date? im totally clueless

carreau

HSC
I got two..

*It helped to read over the documents on UAC showing late round cut offs and vacancies for CSP and DFEE courses at all Uni's*

That being said, I was offered (DFEE) science and technology at USYD and (CSP) Science andagriculture at usyd.

Not sure what I'll do, atm, I don't have a chemistry background, for science/agriculture, and the DFEE course is expensive, but it's the course I was primarily interested in.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
carreau said:
I got two..

*It helped to read over the documents on UAC showing late round cut offs and vacancies for CSP and DFEE courses at all Uni's*

That being said, I was offered (DFEE) science and technology at USYD and (CSP) Science andagriculture at usyd.

Not sure what I'll do, atm, I don't have a chemistry background, for science/agriculture, and the DFEE course is expensive, but it's the course I was primarily interested in.
I would recommend taking the CSP course and doing subjects from the DFEE course in first year, then transferring to CSP science and technology next year.

jest

HSC
i got the health science/nursing at sydney, don't think i'll take it though

carreau

HSC
stazi said:
I would recommend taking the CSP course and doing subjects from the DFEE course in first year, then transferring to CSP science and technology next year.
Sounds good, I didn't know I could do the actual subjects from the DFEE course though within my CSP course.. But If I can you may have just saved me alot of cash, cheers mate.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You could certainly do the science subjects, I would assume. Check out the core units for that course and see if they are open to other faculties.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
congrats to those whose got final round offers :)

yy

HSC
N/A
i got BBA (intl) @ macquarie for my final round

wyho

HSC
N/A
hey just wondering whats BBA and BA? =S

anyway did u accpt ur final round offer?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
BBA would be bachelor of business administration. ba would be bachelor of arts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)