Who else thinks cramming works? (1 Viewer)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Cramming will get you pretty good results. But a little bit of consistent work (not too much required) PLUS cramming will get you brilliant results. :D

Valeroso

HSC
SmileyCam said:
well I'm hoping for at least 97, please let me get at least 97... although I've applied to get into the corse I want by recomendation, so my UAI won't matter if I get that
By reccomendation? What does that mean? :)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
try not to cram for maths. It fucks ova your confidence when you realise on the last day that you're shit at it (speaking from experience..)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Wow captain sir,
that is intensive cramming! congrats
My cramming is reading over notes the night before for only about a couple of hours
I get distracted too easily...
OMG you and me both!!
In year 9 I was told cramming is pointless...so I never did it. I also never really studied either. Cramming was the only option. I like it.

Valeroso

HSC
Master_Gopher said:
10+ hours before each exam, anyone? I'm insane, a procrastinator, a perfectionist, obsessive, and lazy. It's not a good combination...
Haha, I have a feeling me and you are quite similar, though I might be less brave to admit the "10+ hours" fact so let's just say I study 2 weeks beforehand! :D

illodous

Angels...
HSC
hahah I think you can .. CRAM for SOME subjects... especially Ancient History. But cramming lots of quotes doesn't work. You'll end up saying, "Plutarch maintains that Merenptah was a useless piece of skin."

meh, I guess it depends on your receptivity. I can't recall any facts without having studied 2 minutes before going into the room.

hollybox

HSC
i can ONLY cram becuase I need that adrenerline to kick in. Except for subjects which i like...but I no exams for them. i.e. the practical part of art

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Cramming works sometimes but not all the time.

For my trials i crammed for SAC, in the 40 mins between my modern exam and SAC and i got my worst mark yet and it meant i ended up coming equal first, which stuffs up my internal mark.

Plus it doesn't work incase you get sick or something, my friend my cramming buddy got sick during her trials, then she had to do all her exams in a week, stuffing up her cramming technique.

So kiddies starting yr12, cramming works but don't rely on it. One hour of effective study from today till your HSC will get you better results.

Brookee87

HSC
oi smileycam shutup u cant cram and get them kind of results...
ha ha thats like fukn impossible. u must b insanely intelligent.. i envy u
Um crammin helps me! i cram 8 hrs in nyt b4 every exam n 2 in d mornin but it helps if u go over shit every day 4 a few hrs minutes even,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)