• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who else thinks girls are alright (2 Viewers)

Hannargh

HSC
I did try Google before hand, but it didn't give me any straightforward answers without me searching for ages.

Hannargh

HSC
runoutofsleep- is that a dictionary in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

Intents party!...in your pants!

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
tent pants party in your dictionary pocket if you know what i mean ;););

Jeee

Banned
HSC
are you coming onto me?
Krio is the lingua franca and the de facto national language spoken throughout the West African nation of Sierra Leone. Krio is spoken by 98% of Sierra Leone's population and unites all the different ethnic groups in the country, especially in their trade and social interaction with each other. The Krio is the primary language of communication among Sierra Leoneans both at home and abroad. The language is native to the Sierra Leone Creole people or Krios, (a community of about 300,000 descendants of freed slaves from the West Indies, United States and Britain), but it is spoken as a second language by millions of other Sierra Leoneans belonging to the country's indigenous tribes. English is Sierra Leone's official language while Krio, despite its common use throughout the country, has no official status.
The Krio language is an offshoot of the language brought by the Nova ScotiansNorth America and the numerous liberated Yoruba slaves who settled in Sierra Leone. The vocabulary of Krio is derived primarily from English, while its sound system, grammar and sentence structure are heavily influenced by African languages ( at least 12 African languages), including aspects from the Yoruba language of Nigeria and Twi of Ghana. Krio's standard greeting kushe, for instance, is derived from the Yoruba greeting è kú işé ("greetings on your work"), while the krio word "pan" meaning (on top of/doing something) descends directly from the Jamaican patois word "pon" meaning the same thing, the krio expression "chaka-chaka" meaning (messy/untidy) also descends from Jamaican patois. This is due to the fact that some of the freed slaves were from the West Indies, and in particular Jamaica (Jamaican Maroons). from
All sets of freed slaves the Jamaican Maroons, African Americans, Nova Scotian settlers, Sierra Leone Liberated Africans influenced Krio, but it was the Jamaican Maroons, Nova Scotian Settlers and Yoruba Liberated Africans who were the most influential. The basic English structure of Krio is an offshoot of the English spoken by the Nova Scotians, while some of the African words in Krio come from the Yoruba language spoken by liberated Yorubas.
Krio is distinct from Pidgin English as it is an English-based creole language but more of a language in its own right, with fixed grammatical structures and rules. Krio also draws extensively from other European languages, namely PortugueseFrench; e.g., "tan", which means to behave in a way/behaviour, although debated is thought to have been derived from Spanish, and "plasas," the Krio word for sauce, is also thought to have been derived from the Portuguese word "palavra(s)".

Hannargh

HSC
Intents!!!!!!! :)

Man, I've whored out this space for a long while.

Last edited:

MJ13

HSC
Note: op is not a fat virgin, therefore girls have not completely shunned me, giving me an unbiased opinion.

Yer so bitches are a bit of alright hey
Even if they are dumb as fuck sometimes

sorry man
i think you are disgusting
why cant you just treat ladies as they should be treated?
just be kind and loving instead of harsh
and you will see how infinitely better it is to have a legitimate loving and caring relationship with a girl without feeling like you have to use her

guys like you disgust me...

XPac2

HSC
sorry man
i think you are disgusting
why cant you just treat ladies as they should be treated?
just be kind and loving instead of harsh
and you will see how infinitely better it is to have a legitimate loving and caring relationship with a girl without feeling like you have to use her

guys like you disgust me...
Ahhhh just stfu. Ur gonna tell me that if a girl fucks up, or messes with ur head with the direct motherfucking intent to hurt u, ur gona be all like "oh i love u so much ur so beautiful"
NO!
ur gonna tell her to shut her fucking mouth the stupid whore cos shes got no right being a bitch to u when u did nothing wrong, so why dont u jsuyt abck the fuck up off of David and grow the fuck up u dumb pushover cunt.

HailSatan

HSC
Krio is the lingua franca and the de facto national language spoken throughout the West African nation of Sierra Leone. Krio is spoken by 98% of Sierra Leone's population and unites all the different ethnic groups in the country, especially in their trade and social interaction with each other. The Krio is the primary language of communication among Sierra Leoneans both at home and abroad. The language is native to the Sierra Leone Creole people or Krios, (a community of about 300,000 descendants of freed slaves from the West Indies, United States and Britain), but it is spoken as a second language by millions of other Sierra Leoneans belonging to the country's indigenous tribes. English is Sierra Leone's official language while Krio, despite its common use throughout the country, has no official status.
The Krio language is an offshoot of the language brought by the Nova ScotiansNorth America and the numerous liberated Yoruba slaves who settled in Sierra Leone. The vocabulary of Krio is derived primarily from English, while its sound system, grammar and sentence structure are heavily influenced by African languages ( at least 12 African languages), including aspects from the Yoruba language of Nigeria and Twi of Ghana. Krio's standard greeting kushe, for instance, is derived from the Yoruba greeting è kú işé ("greetings on your work"), while the krio word "pan" meaning (on top of/doing something) descends directly from the Jamaican patois word "pon" meaning the same thing, the krio expression "chaka-chaka" meaning (messy/untidy) also descends from Jamaican patois. This is due to the fact that some of the freed slaves were from the West Indies, and in particular Jamaica (Jamaican Maroons). from
All sets of freed slaves the Jamaican Maroons, African Americans, Nova Scotian settlers, Sierra Leone Liberated Africans influenced Krio, but it was the Jamaican Maroons, Nova Scotian Settlers and Yoruba Liberated Africans who were the most influential. The basic English structure of Krio is an offshoot of the English spoken by the Nova Scotians, while some of the African words in Krio come from the Yoruba language spoken by liberated Yorubas.
Krio is distinct from Pidgin English as it is an English-based creole language but more of a language in its own right, with fixed grammatical structures and rules. Krio also draws extensively from other European languages, namely PortugueseFrench; e.g., "tan", which means to behave in a way/behaviour, although debated is thought to have been derived from Spanish, and "plasas," the Krio word for sauce, is also thought to have been derived from the Portuguese word "palavra(s)".

mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)