• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who enjoys nightmares ??? (1 Viewer)

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
sometimes the nightmares are beautiful..

not when it feels real though..which it often does

ccc123

HSC
tussitussa said:
sometimes the nightmares are beautiful..

not when it feels real though..which it often does
If it doesn't feel real, then it's technically not a nightmare, because if you know its all an illusion of the mind, then it doesn't sacre you and hence is not a nightmare. Does that make sense at all?

thereshegoes

HSC
I've only ever had a few scary dreams.
Can't remember them at the moment.
Just waking up sweating and shaking.
I think some people close to me died in it.
Don't get them on purpose, but.

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
caseylee said:
a scary dream i remember having involved the shadow/grim reeper thingi out of scary movie, it was making me climb some wired cliff thingie and it was laughing at me with that scary laugh, it was scary at the time, now i think it is just dumb lol:confused:
haha

• thingi
  • thingie
:rofl:

BlytheChloe

HSC
I only ever have lucid dreams so I don't really have nightmares. The "bad" dreams are just really annoying! I'm usually chased by something and have to imagine barriers to stop the creatures/people/thing from capturing me.

I would thus classify them as "boring/annoying" dreams rather than nightmares.

I once was chased by Eminem with a chainsaw through a hedge maze, got cut up, put together again and we became best friends :)

Oh and American horror films are total crap to me. I find Japanese ones hell scary. I get paranoid after I watch them and cannot be alone though I get over it after in a few hours. I need someone to watch with me :D Although they all suck without sound.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
Jachie said:
Holy shit, amen. :( That movie messed me up for days.
Didn't scare me at all.....
oh well

yeah ive had nightmares that havent really scared me, mainly cos i'm kicking serious ass in my dream etc (lol). Usually i wake up when ive banged a wall, or rolled into my girlfriend lol

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Evilo said:
Didn't scare me at all.....
oh well
Uh well, since my mother knows (knew) two of Milat's victims and their bodies were dumped like 5km from where I used to live, I guess it wasn't the most super happy film I've ever seen.

Evilo

HSC
lol i was about to say - they wernet dumped at mt colah lol, but yup get it.
I've run in long ditance running teams through the forests where ivan buried them, its good fun to tell his stories to the other team members. Althought they just dont appreciate it...;)

howboutno

HSC
Lori. said:
I get surprised by what my mind can make up, but i dont exactly enjoy nightmares :/ In my worst one that i'll never forget, i was shot in the head and died :(
You actually died in your nightmare?? Wow, I've never heard of anyone whose ever done that before.

You know what I hate about nightmares?? Straight after it when I wake up, for a few horrifying seconds, I still think I'm in the nightmare.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Um it's not uncommon for people to die in their dreams. It's happened to me a few times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)