who generally gets early round offers? ( 3 january) (1 Viewer)

HSC
The only ones I know of are the UWS early round offers (Based on ATAR category day after ATAR is released) and UOW which is based on Yr 11 and current Yr 12 results and also statements of support, equity and relevant work experience. It is not based on ATAR as you get your offer before or near where the HSC exams start.

I think usyd has the E12 offer or something like that for high achievers and probably UNSW for high achievers but do not know much about them.

GL1001

HSC
I got one today (ANU Law) but I'm transferring from USYD arts so not a HSC student.

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
I know ACU do them because I got one on the 3rd for B Exercise Science/B Business Admin. One of my friends, also at ACU, got one for primary school teaching. I'm pretty sure both of ours were just for ATARs as I didn't put in anything about equity or community engagement or anything like that.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Majority of the time early offers are only offered to people who applied for it, a course that has some kind of extra criteria (i.e. some co-op courses) or for students who filled out something (i.e. UTS Engineering questionnaire in the past at least)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)