• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who got a Final Round Offer ? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
i didnt c u being at all considerate shen when u opted for wollongong when u got what u wanted at unsw.....lol

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I got into UNSW by acciendent or in your words lazyness lolz, Didnt expect to get in, stupid lower cut offs, Some body said all the UNSW engineering cut offs would go up cause of increase demand.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
i didnt c u being at all considerate shen when u opted for wollongong when u got what u wanted at unsw.....lol
Just asking again, how come you put in for Arts at Sydney?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Just asking again, how come you put in for Arts at Sydney?
sorry, what do u mean how come? :confused: i wanted to do arts too b4, but i didnt wanna do UOW arts coz the majors are so gay, and i was gonna use arts as a stepping stone for transfer to UMAQ law

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
sorry, what do u mean how come? :confused: i wanted to do arts too b4, but i didnt wanna do UOW arts coz the majors are so gay, and i was gonna use arts as a stepping stone for transfer to UMAQ law
Yeah but looking at the cutoff Arts/Law at UOW has a higher cutoff than Arts Usyd, so you must have changed ur prefs for the later rounds? And I just didn't understand cos u were already into law....

santaslayer

HSC
yea..thats y i changed my mind again...coz my family was tellin me that if i really wanted to transfer to UMAQ law i could do it externally, but the most important thing at the moment was to secure a place for law tempoarily, and then i could figure out a way to transfer if i was that desperate, so i ended up keeping law at UOW

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Are you thinking bout transferring too? I think Im gunna look into transferring so I have a more recognisable name behind my degree....but I wouldn't go to Mac cos they actually are less respected than Wollongong.

santaslayer

HSC
really?????......are u sure...i heard umaq was really good with business but then i also heard they were pretty so-so with their law course.....i dunno, umawq would be good for the accounting part of my commerce degree, but not that flashy with the umaq law

santaslayer

HSC
where u transferring to?......dont pick uws if ur wanting to do law for real, i heard uws graduates were more tuned to the other part of their degree but used law as an excellent supporting degree

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah with Macq I meant for the law side of it their rep isn't as good, for other things I think its pretty good. And don't worry theres no way Im leaving Wollongong for UWS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)