Who got a sh*t uai? Cmon share your pain (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Re: Who got a shit uai? Cmon share your pain

sando said:
yeh by the sounds if it.. she has repeated more than once
But wait, if I had repeated more than once, that would mean I'd be your age. So your attempt at an insult has backfired again.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC

it hasnt backfired.. it just mean ur an 18yr old dipshit still only just finished yr 10

Jachie

HSC

LMAO kk you got me lolz

PrettyVacant

HSC

You have quite a specific UAI aim, what course are you looking to do?

Jachie

HSC

A course in the UK. 98.30 is the equivalent of AAA (A-levels). I know it's specific, and unrealistic, but it's a goal. It doesn't really matter if I fall short, it's just something to aim for.

PrettyVacant

HSC

It's not unrealistic! You can get anything if you really work for it (and believe in yourself + other corny things). =) Corny is good!

BlackDragon

HSC

your hsc is so far off. you should just have fun with school at the mo and stop making such goals i think. (but still study) .because if you take it seriously now you'll probably burn out.

anyway, marks in yr 11 mean absolutely nothing. the most important thing is just to get a great study habit (because it'll set you up) and learn everything you need to - but relax.

Jachie

HSC

Huh? I'm not taking anything seriously...? Yeah, it's great advice, but it's not needed for this girl.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Jachie said:
A course in the UK. 98.30 is the equivalent of AAA (A-levels). I know it's specific, and unrealistic, but it's a goal. It doesn't really matter if I fall short, it's just something to aim for.
Good luck ;) What's the course called?

Jachie

HSC

Kujah said:
Good luck ;) What's the course called?
Haha, I don't really know yet. I'm not really thinking about specific courses too much...I just know that 98.30 is the equivalent of the top mark in the UK, and I want to study in the UK, so...yeah. lol

riichard

HSC

:wave: jachie, ill be doing my hsc this year and i *was* planning on studying in the uk. anyways this site will help you - http://www.britishcouncil.org/au.htm
u might want to know that the fees over there are alot higher and if ur an aus citizen it could end up being 2-4k pounds with no assistance, thats about 5-10 thousand aus. thats per yr.

Yeah and also theres only 3 uk university's better than the ones we have in australia. Oxford - ranked 3rd, Cambridge - 2nd and Imperial College London 9th. i put the ranks cause it does reflect the standard to some extent. i guess. anyhow anu is ranked 15th, usyd 35, unsw is about 40th. i havent checked recently so dont go [qq] on me. :rofl:

just thought u would like to know, hope i didnt put u off, good luck jachie! :wave:

yay my 3rd post, im such a hardcore troll

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC

how is ANU 15th.. there are like 5 aus uni's better than that imo

Jachie

HSC

riichard said:
:wave: jachie, ill be doing my hsc this year and i *was* planning on studying in the uk. anyways this site will help you - http://www.britishcouncil.org/au.htm
u might want to know that the fees over there are alot higher and if ur an aus citizen it could end up being 2-4k pounds with no assistance, thats about 5-10 thousand aus. thats per yr.

Yeah and also theres only 3 uk university's better than the ones we have in australia. Oxford - ranked 3rd, Cambridge - 2nd and Imperial College London 9th. i put the ranks cause it does reflect the standard to some extent. i guess. anyhow anu is ranked 15th, usyd 35, unsw is about 40th. i havent checked recently so dont go [qq] on me. :rofl:

just thought u would like to know, hope i didnt put u off, good luck jachie! :wave:

yay my 3rd post, im such a hardcore troll
Thank you very much for that. I understand what you're saying, and I know how expensive it is. They're all fair warnings. That still doesn't stop me from desperately wanting to study over there though. :)

riichard

HSC

well its based on the annual THES world university rankings and ANU is 15th in the world and 1st in australia. several factors are involved to rank these unis. like research, salary/income after graduation and student satisfaction, etc. ur opinion could be based purely on the fascade of the uni or rather just heresay. lolz. if it came down to which uni looked prettiful i would say USYD is no1 lol but thats just biased and iheart sandstone. lol. :rofl:

466 more posts to go! help troll me troll you.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC

did u used to be RichieRich ?

riichard

HSC

:rofl: haha no, im doing my hsc this year 07, and i go to Fort Street. i only posted in the st pats thread cause i was bored.

SuperRen

HSC

sando said:
how is ANU 15th.. there are like 5 aus uni's better than that imo
Hey ANU is awesome it deserves to be 15th!!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC

it doesnt seem to be very popular, thats all

HSC

Screw uni rankings. no matter what uni you go to, if you go awesome at uni that will be enough.

UOW ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)