Who got highest in legal on BOS (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
glycerine said:
exactly. like for fuck's sake, that's great for the people who got 70 or 80 and are happy. you obviously lived up to your expectations and achieved your goals. i got an 89 when i was expecting 92-95 in legal. from my perspective i didn't do well enough and i'm unhappy with it so fuck off with your self righteous 'oh well IIIIIIII got 76 you must think i'm a real dumbass' bullshit.
Okay, I'm sorry that you are disappointed with your mark.

But I don't understand how you can set a goal without realising the moderation and aligning that happens to our marks. You might understand how it works - again, I'm sorry - but who's to say that the legal studies exam marks scaled down this year? (I don't think they would, but really, you never know.)

I may be self-righteous, but it does get very disheartening, especially when I am (or was) very happy with my mainly band 4 marks.

Pro Gamer

HSC
dani_danoz said:
Okay, I'm sorry that you are disappointed with your mark.

But I don't understand how you can set a goal without realising the moderation and aligning that happens to our marks. You might understand how it works - again, I'm sorry - but who's to say that the legal studies exam marks scaled down this year? (I don't think they would, but really, you never know.)

I may be self-righteous, but it does get very disheartening, especially when I am (or was) very happy with my mainly band 4 marks.
It's not that bad, I havn't seen anyone put someone else down for not getting all band 6's. But then again if they do, they can go die ^_^

rissa_101

glycerine said:
exactly. like for fuck's sake, that's great for the people who got 70 or 80 and are happy. you obviously lived up to your expectations and achieved your goals. i got an 89 when i was expecting 92-95 in legal. from my perspective i didn't do well enough and i'm unhappy with it so fuck off with your self righteous 'oh well IIIIIIII got 76 you must think i'm a real dumbass' bullshit.

sorry to burst ur bubble...but nobody really cares whether u think they are a dumbass or not. Perhaps...u no just MAYBE....ppl are happy with their lower marks NOT bcoz they are self-rightous...and they are certainly not telling u that so u can pass judgement on them....MAYBE they are happy with their marks bcoz to them the hsc was a personal effort with personal results...not one big game or one big competition where we are out to beat everyone n be no. 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)