Who got in/thinks they're in? (1 Viewer)

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
I got early entry for Internet Science and Technology and a UAI of 87.85 so i'm definately doing Internet Science and Technology.

neuro_logik

HSC
rozzo said:
i rang up before and found out i got in .. im sooo relieved and stoked as.... yieeewwww!!!!!!!!!
I rang up before too, and I'm also guaranteed into B. Computer Science and B. Internet Science.... Fuck Yeah!!!!!

pinoying

HSC
They called me this afternoon and i'm guaranteed a place in B. Information and Communication Technology (business info systems)... was my 8th preference. I haven't heard about my higher preference of Mechanical Engineering. I suppose I'll give them a call.

mm87511

HSC
do they ring us up?!
i applied for Law/Commerce,cutoff 91, i hv an uai of 95.1&under EAS,,,but hvnt received a call yet.

Scanorama

HSC
I went for early entry for Computer Science and I got a conditional offer. I met 2 of the 3 requirements (maths and english marks) with the exception of the UAI. I need a UAI of 75 to get into the course but I only got 70.75 I've rang them up and told them about my case this morning. They said the dean will talk at my mark and would call me back in the afternoon. They rang back and said I got a guaranteed offer for the course! :) Thank god I finally made into uni.

neuro_logik

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
I went for early entry for Computer Science and I got a conditional offer. I met 2 of the 3 requirements (maths and english marks) with the exception of the UAI. I need a UAI of 75 to get into the course but I only got 70.75 I've rang them up and told them about my case this morning. They said the dean will talk at my mark and would call me back in the afternoon. They rang back and said I got a guaranteed offer for the course! :) Thank god I finally made into uni.
Congrats, told you to give it a shot :p

Anyway see you next year.

Stasia

I rang up yesterday and im definately in for B information and communication tech (business info systems)...woo hoo... im stocked!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
mm87511 said:
do they ring us up?!
i applied for Law/Commerce,cutoff 91, i hv an uai of 95.1&under EAS,,,but hvnt received a call yet.

You wont found out till first round offers come out. There is no early entry or law or commerce but id say with a UAI of 95 you'd be guaranteed a place. There is no way the UAI will jump that much.

benno22

HSC
N/A
fuken yeeeeer, they rang me and i got accepted to do BInfoTech (Network and Systems Management), loving it, didnt even make both my conditions and was 11 points off the uai

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was just over 3 points short but I still got into B information and communication technology (ebusiness management). So unless UTS rings me and is taking people who missed out by 10 UAI points I'm at wollongong next year.

Spiked_Phate

overloaded student
HSC
Ba Comp Sci, omg, lol. I was thinking there might be more for comp sci. Anywhos, i didnt get my first prefrence, so if i dont go anywere else(why would i tho?), see all you computer science ppl next year!

Gomer

HSC
I am 3.35 UAI points short for the cut-off for Bachelor of Biotech, and i got a phone call and i will be getting an offer...

-- Gomer

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
I was given an offer for Ba. Internet Science & Technology, but I have been offered Ba. Science - Photonics (my 1st preference :D).

ChRiS_2004

well i am going for a place in the Bachelor of Primary Education only needed a cut off of 77 and got a UAI of 93.1 i was stoked so i think i will have no troubles of getting into uni. So i think i am going to talk to the dean when open day is on to talk to him or her about a scholarship coz i didnt think that i would do so well coz my parents split up during the HSC. Well i will probably see you guys around campus next year. Love ya
Chris. xxoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)