who got in? (1 Viewer)

waryap

HSC
Just wondering who got into B comm in usyd with an ATAR lower than w.e it is atm. (I think 94)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
The cutoff said 94.4. Somehow it is the same as economics. Whaa???? In any case just how much could usyd possibly lie about their cutoffs?

waryap

HSC
The cutoff said 94.4. Somehow it is the same as economics. Whaa???? In any case just how much could usyd possibly lie about their cutoffs?
I'm not saying they were lying, but unless they had vacancies they can accept others to enter the subject, you know?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nah i got in with 95.1

waryap

HSC
Farout, realistically... Usyd's B comm is higher than UNSW's, that's gay.
So there's absolutely no chance for me to get in if I get below the cut-off line?

konkzz

HSC
Wtf? You haven't even done your hsc yet. Why don't you put in the hard work now to give yourself the best chance of getting in?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Unlike UNSW, USYD generally has very rare instances where people who get in are below the published cut-off.

waryap

HSC
Wtf? You haven't even done your hsc yet. Why don't you put in the hard work now to give yourself the best chance of getting in?
Yeah I'm well aware that I haven't done my HSC yet. However, I want to set myself a goal, and I want to know what I may be seeing myself in in the near future. Is it too much to know what may be lying ahead of me?

Ah cool. Guess I'm going to work hard for it then. Thanks for all your replies!

konkzz

HSC
No, it's fine to want to have an idea of what lies ahead. But, seriously, don't put too much thought into it but rather study your ass off for your hsc. A lot of people look at the start of the year and are scared they won't get the required ATAR to make it into their first preference. They even consider transferring when they have't even done their major exams yet. Transferring is harder than just getting in straight from high school. Work hard now and I'm sure you'll easily meet the requirements to make it. Good on you for considering usyd over unsw too =P

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if it makes u feel any better, after my hsc i was like 99% sure my ATAR would be below 90

and look what i ended up with

waryap

HSC
LOL ty ty

wow, how did you get in with an ATAR below 90? =O SPILL THE GOSS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)