Who got in? (1 Viewer)

Serg01

Letter came today... I didn't get in:(:( O well.. I can still prey for Art Express...

hannahb

HSC
We Did!

today i came home after a really really sucky day to find the most wonderful letter of acceptance into program A for ONSTAGE therefore....my/our group performance 'It's Rhyme Time' will be performed in ONSTAGE 2005...still can't believe it...it' sssoooooo cool!

steffo

steph
HSC
hannahb said:
today i came home after a really really sucky day to find the most wonderful letter of acceptance into program A for ONSTAGE therefore....my/our group performance 'It's Rhyme Time' will be performed in ONSTAGE 2005...still can't believe it...it' sssoooooo cool!

what kind of performance was yours?
a group of my friends didn't get accepted. and they tried their best to do the stereotypical expected cliched group piece that normally gets in.
would you say you tried to comply with the regular standards, or did you succesfully go outside the box?

the thing with onstage is, no matter how talented the people are who get int (which im sure you are too), its always always the same eevry year. i think art express is the only outstanding HSC category which ever shows some real uniqueness and variety.

and im not havin a go. just wonderding what your perspective is. plus congratulations! thats a really really wonderful achievement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)