Who got into Encore? (1 Viewer)

paulpang22288

HSC
Okay... I'm just curious of what other performing works are. For those who are selected (NOT nominated) to perform in Encore post reply here.

To start.. here I come.

Paul Pang
Moments of Plastic Jubilation - Matthew Hindson
(mandatory topic)

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
zomg....that's like...LMus! :eek: Well done! Ah, I only did a modest Grade 8/AMus Kats-Chernin rag. What were your elective pieces? (I'm assuming your elective was performance?)

paulpang22288

HSC
lala2 said:
zomg....that's like...LMus! :eek: Well done! Ah, I only did a modest Grade 8/AMus Kats-Chernin rag. What were your elective pieces? (I'm assuming your elective was performance?)
Ah...
Mandatory: Moments of Plastic Jubliation - Matthew Hindson
Elective: Transcendental Etude No. 10 in F minor - Franz Liszt
Elective: Prelude No. 7 in C minor Op. 27 from 10 Preludes - Sergei Rachmaninoff
Extension Mandatory: Piano Trio in G minor III. Presto - Bederich Smetana
Extension Elective: Scherzo No. 2 in Bb minor Op. 31 - Frederic Chopin
Extension Elective: Liu Yang River - Jian-Zhong Huang

Nah.. I'm not LMus. I just love music.^^

budgeyboy

HSC
so wat are u gonna play for the encore concert? do u get to choose ur favorite piece?

I rekon u shud definitely play the Liszt :p

cadylayne

HSC
A guy from my school got in, he plays spanish guitar, i can't remember the name of the piece he's been selected for. I played flute in his composition, he's quite good. He did music 1.

budgeyboy

HSC
omg......u fuking roked in encore.....craziest pianist! Well done, and gr8 way to start the concert. ROK ON!!!

liam

Muso7

HSC
paulpang22288 said:
Okay... I'm just curious of what other performing works are. For those who are selected (NOT nominated) to perform in Encore post reply here.

To start.. here I come.

Paul Pang
Moments of Plastic Jubilation - Matthew Hindson
(mandatory topic)
ur my hero!

seriously, i was in the audience of that show and my mouth was open in awe the entire time u were playing WOWEE!!!!!

jess...k

HSC
For anyone who went to encore 2007, do you know who the guy playing cello was and what he was playing? i'm pretty sure he was playing rachmaninoff, i thought it was amazing, and i was just wondering because ithink i'm playing the same piece for year 11 exams!
paul was amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)