Who Got Nominated For Onstage This Year - 2005 (1 Viewer)

j.c.ka

HSC
Hey by know you know whether ur got nominated or not

Just wondering if you did what was ur piece about??

j.c.ka

HSC
AND did u anyone get nominated for IP and GP... i know of one girl so far lucky kid!

only_if

j.c.ka said:
AND did u anyone get nominated for IP and GP... i know of one girl so far lucky kid!
Hi guys i did but thats just niomination- not actually in it yet! i did a moliere piece. what did u do?

angelar

my group got nominated! we were so excited.
Um, our piece is really hard to explain because its soo whacked out lol.
In a sentence its about a group of people who are members of 'box lovers inc.' who have been recruited to fight the war on squarerism by converting different demographics to the way of the square! It's very ridiculous, cause we just decided to have fun with it!

jaihson

HSC
ah are u from smith's hill high? cause i heard about yours

Kean

HSC
angelar said:
my group got nominated! we were so excited.
Um, our piece is really hard to explain because its soo whacked out lol.
In a sentence its about a group of people who are members of 'box lovers inc.' who have been recruited to fight the war on squarerism by converting different demographics to the way of the square! It's very ridiculous, cause we just decided to have fun with it!
Thats sounds soo good! I bet you had a great teacher not like mine who forced our group into stupid realism.....BORING! We had a great of Janitors who see cleaning as eveything. It was really a great idea hard to explain but like the ideas of yours.

But when your got our teacher, you dont have a say. And what would she know, shes not even a trained drama teacher and she she didnt even do drama for the HSC.

angelar

Kean said:
I bet you had a great teacher not like mine who forced our group into stupid realism.....BORING! .
That really sucks! I mean it's supposed ot be our work right, it was YOUR group, and YOUR group's creativity on show, not your techers. It's supposed to be all about what your group can come up with, how far they can go with like one topic sentence, or word as it is... BTW did everyone else have quite obscure links to the topics?? we did perpetual motion...kinda lol!

BTW yeah i am from smiths hill? how di you hear bout us, are you from TIGS?

jaihson

HSC
Nah I'm from Kiama High, but have friends at your school. I came to ur formal heheheh. Yeah I've heard about how good your piece is.

angelar

oh well thanks heaps! Let's just hope its original enough for onsatge....*crosses fingers*

sarahlouiseir

HSC
we had two girls nominated from my school
one did a thing about a human who was made by scientists
and the other was pride and predjudice

wooohooo go St C girlzzz

*aint no mountain High enough*

misspash

HSC
One of my good friends was nominated for both her group and individual, both were obviously extremely well done. There group was about a dance off, and her IP was about virginity. She deserves to get into both her IP and Group. Last year another girl from our school was one of two people in the state who was nominated for both IP and Group!Looks like my school contains the future actors/actresses!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)