Who got the letter regarding scholarships? (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If you ring them they will tell you...i called them to see if i got an interview for the science faculty

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
acmilan said:
If you ring them they will tell you...i called them to see if i got an interview for the science faculty
I called them too but I got a lady who hardly spoke English and she started talking really fast gibberish to me about HECS or something...very helpful!!

vanilla_bean

HSC
N/A
ok i'm really confused. i applied for facuolty of ecos and business and i havent recieved anything but the your application has been recieved letter. Does this mean i've just been totally rejected, or i find out when the main round offers come out?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Maybe that faculty hasnt sent anything yet because i got rejected and they sent it for me. But even if you are rejected there are still other scholarships you will be considered for.

vanilla_bean

HSC
N/A
thanks that's great but what about the general usyd scholarships? i am so confused, sorry!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Im not sure about eco and business, i know that science has sent rejection letters.

SeDaTeD

HSC
Are you sure science has sent rejection letters? When did you receive it? I haven't got one yet... so here's hoping.
Edit: Hoping for a scholarship, not a rejection letter.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Well i know that science has already organised interviews for the scholarships, so probably you were placed on the waiting list in case people reject the scholarship

Plebeian

So if you are told you have been shortlisted, not reserve listed, is that basically a provisional offer conditional on a 95+ UAI, do you think?

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Techie said:
So if you are told you have been shortlisted, not reserve listed, is that basically a provisional offer conditional on a 95+ UAI, do you think?
well they have more shortlisted people than there are scholarships but yeh it is a provisional offer and if u got over 95 it's a very good chance u got a scholarship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)