Who had a same sex crush (1 Viewer)

Paradoxial

HSC
Does/did anyone have a same sex crush? Seems interesting to chat about, considering its mostly kept under the rug.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Nopes not actually! I used to have a fetish for Angelina Jolie... I like her but not so crazy now.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
no, i like the pussy :) 99% of people on here can agree amirite?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i want lady gaga in my pants
but that wont be too hard

Ziva

Banned
HSC
it might get to the point where i would rather get rammed by a mate over some filthy minga but to say you have ever had a same sex crush would mean you are homosexual or bi-sexual

Ghostdancing

HSC
I think my male friends are beautiful sometimes, but I don't think about their underwear. I touch guys more than girls, hell I don't touch girls at all, but I don't identify with being gay.
It would probaly be easier if I was *sigh*.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I think my male friends are beautiful sometimes, but I don't think about their underwear. I touch guys more than girls, hell I don't touch girls at all, but I don't identify with being gay.
It would probaly be easier if I was *sigh*.
well of course its alright for guys to touch each other. some of the guys in my school and myself use to touch each other. with a girl though, it'd be sexual harassment. this guy in my grade actually got suspended for touching this other girl's ass.

with guys, its easy. with girls, you touch them and they'll scream "BLOODY MURDER". some of the girls in my grade didnt mind if i played with their hair though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)