Who has a REALLY crappy job?? (1 Viewer)

Sarah J

HSC
lol. Well, I used to work at a supermarket and for two years I had great bosses, great pay, was getting superannuation and everything. Then the new people took over. Bastards! They paid me below award wages, decided that they don't pay sunday sates or holiday allowance (which you get when you're a casual) and that they'd take my 15 min break out of my pay.

Then they tried to convince me not to get a group certificate from them when I quit.

MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! They'll be sorry for treating me like shit when they get a call from the Industrial Relations Commission. hehehehehe...:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :mad: :D

afnya

nah well i have a good job. bunnings warehouse nightfill and customer service. get good pay, good hours and all that the managers are cool and u dont get in trouble for doing no shows. all in all a sick job

im jess

i think i win
i work at the pizza hut call centre
we take calls for all of sydney, newcastle, central coast and also victoria!
it is the worst job ever.... the people there are idiots, and i get very minimal wages... i started on $4.49 an hour.... cough illegal cough...... and i have been working there for 3 friggen years!!!! NOOOOoooOOo :(

im going to start looking for a new job now

DUDE!! $4.49, thats rough. cool thread by the way, i thought id run outa people to bitch to about my shity job at maccas. i started at about $5.50 in year 10, now i get closer to 10 bucks *self esteem raises slightly*, but now i feel, im running outa excuses for stayin at maccas...time for a REAL job

hey afnya i might join ya at bunnings soon im appling tommorow im currently employed at toysrus which isnt too bad my best friend at work being the damn wooden pallet which never stops refiling with stock its pretty physical work since i do night fill i get about 9.35 and i wanna quit coz i only get to work once a week for 3 hours which is the minimum hrs that an employer must give to the employee weekly

go bunnings go bunnings go bunnings
btw how much do you get an hour ??

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
bakers delight is pretty bad ---

basically all food places are

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
bakers delight is pretty bad ---

basically all food places are
Damn, I just applied to a whole lot of those ...

Jenjen

i will never work in food again!!! it is crap as!
Donut King is gross!!!
And my boss is such a wank. I had to work yesterday from 8-11 in the morning and then from 7-11 at night which is stingy as!
Anyone got any ideas on a better job where you don't need "experience"

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J
MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! They'll be sorry for treating me like shit when they get a call from the Industrial Relations Commission. hehehehehe...:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :mad: :D
seriously? i never picked u as that vindictive!!!!!!

i work at woolies which is good but i went for an interview at a shoe store (well its more of a warehouse but its retail) today!
hope i get the job!!

afnya

um no im not from sydney. im at tweed heads, u no right up near the border, i practically live on the gold coast, yeh so the bunnings at tweed heads. um ull ge like 9.20 while ur 17 then 11.20 when ur 18

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
wouldn't you feel really guilty raiding their fridge. I mean the fridge is a very personal thing, it contains all that food...

fusion

I work at MacDonalds. I'll be there for 2 years next February. The only reason why I lasted so long was due to the fact that I was good friends with two managers, they were awesome however the both of them had left.

One of them had fallen pregnant and will have the baby sometime this week (est. 5th of December) and she won't be able to return as she will have to look after her baby and the other got a job at Telstra. They had recommended me to become a shift assistant however I haven't proven myself to the owner.

I got crew of the quarter, I might just wait for my 2-years certificate and then quit and focus on school. I make roughly $180 on school weeks and $300+ on school holidays.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by fusion

I got crew of the quarter, I might just wait for my 2-years certificate and then quit and focus on school. I make roughly $180 on school weeks and $300+ on school holidays.
at least you have these employee of the month/quarter things. We used to have something like that. For some reason, it just doesn't happen anymore.

2 years certificate. We never get certificates. We don't get anything. :( Actually, I think they do give certificates... for every 20 years.

great employee morale.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
don't have a job at the moment
isnt your job like mine ... postin ... o wait ... spammin ... its a full time 7 days a week job ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)