who has applied for PHARMACY AT CSU for 2009 ???? (1 Viewer)

esafaeian

HSC
N/A
I applied.
Although I have already been offered a place at JCU :D

parispolice

HSC
me me me!
at first i was extremely excited to get away from sydney by moving to orange, but now i think im gonna miss everyone here :uhoh:

-::Sanni::-

HSC
I have! :] I'll be going to the Wagga campus!...which is in like 16 days time! YaY! :rofl:

parispolice

HSC
when is the O-week? i want to meet everyone whose doing pharmacy at CSU Orange so bad :) im so excited OMG we got to check in on 16th.. gysgfcyjsggedfcytgcuv.. im scared now.. but excited!!:headbang:

ttlams

HSC
I want you guys telling me more about the pharmacy department incharles sturt university ? such as how about the tutors ? How about the prospective employment rate as compared with pharmacy department in others university ? such as USYD or USA...etc.If possible, could you tell me why you take Bpharm in CSU instead of others ?Thanks a lot !!

okimura1170

HSC
N/A
because
(a) 1st yr intake for usyd is ~280, csu orange is ~45, csu wagga is ~65, UNE 2010 is ~40 on campus, ~40 DE.....do you want to be a name or a number ?
(b)if you want to do honours ie research, and you do not consider yourself super-intelligent, then may be easier to score the requiste grades at the Non Usyd campuses

hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)