Who has been offered a position in B Education (Primary) at Notre Dame Broadway (1 Viewer)

chichi

HSC
If you get offers from other universitys, which university will you accept the offer from?

ohh la la

HSC
i was offered [and am going to commence] the B Arts/B Ed (Secondary).

i was going to accept an acu offer if i got one, till i went there are was tres disappointed.

chichi

HSC
you were really dissapointed with acu? yeah the campus isn't as good as notre dame.. i love notre dame and the staff there.. i've been offered BArts and i'm going to take it at notre dame regardless of offers tonight.. im planning to transfer to primary after.. but i'm still waiting for late round offers to get straight into primary degree at notre dame.. that's why im asking who would regect notre dame primary for another uni when the offers come out so i know my chances? hey i guess i will probably be seeing you around then at uni, haha good luck with it n congrats on ur offer

melllyy

HSC
how come you disappointed with acu?
i have an offer from there, but i have an interview for notre dame, so i dont know what to do?

chichi

HSC
ACU is the numberone university for Primary Education so id reccommend going there.. the course is fantastic.. r u doing primary edu? did u get an offer for notre dame at all?

melllyy

HSC
well when i found out about notre dame, i could only apply for late round applications. so when i found out the university i was accepted into, it was ACU, but then the next day someone rang me from notre dame saying i have an interview. this is for accounting.

Langrepa

Patrick
HSC
Hey Chichi,

I am a student ambassador for Notre Dame Uni, and I was there today at the Enrollment for Education (Primary & Secondary), I was helping out taking the photo's on the computer! ha.

Cya at O-week!

Pat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)