Who has done the UPP (University Preparation Program) at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

nmccarry7

HSC
Can you gain entry to arts/humanities courses at UNSW after completing the UPP?

So here's the deal... I want to do a combined degree of B Media and B International Studies. I have been accepted at both Wollongong and UWS for this course but I really want to do it at UNSW. Since I missed the cutoff my alternative is doing the UPP at UNSW once I turn 20. I was planning to take 12-18 months off between school and uni anyway so waiting til I'm 20 doesn't bother me. If I complete this course is it likely that'll I'll get into the combined B Media and B International Studies degree based on my achievements in the program?

Please help me out here guys!

Thanks in advance x

Michael203

HSC
Can you gain entry to arts/humanities courses at UNSW after completing the UPP?

So here's the deal... I want to do a combined degree of B Media and B International Studies. I have been accepted at both Wollongong and UWS for this course but I really want to do it at UNSW. Since I missed the cutoff my alternative is doing the UPP at UNSW once I turn 20. I was planning to take 12-18 months off between school and uni anyway so waiting til I'm 20 doesn't bother me. If I complete this course is it likely that'll I'll get into the combined B Media and B International Studies degree based on my achievements in the program?

Please help me out here guys!

Thanks in advance x
According to the website, it provides you with the opportunity to be admitted into the combined degree of B Medical and B International Studies. You should contact UNSW and ask if there are any specific requirements in terms of grades to enter your combined degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)