Who has Global Enviro Notes? (1 Viewer)

EY

HSC
Hey,
Does anyone out there who does Global Environment have any notes? Any notes at all? Besides those posted in the resourses area in BOS. Anything at all?? A paragraph, a sentence, a line, anything about global environment. I know nothing, I have nothing, my textbook has nothing that makes sense... and the day creeps closer and closer and closer...
Help... desperately needed right now.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Heinemann actually have a Global Environment chapter on their website, as a 'Teacher Resource'. I'm assuming that it will be published in the 4th edition of the HSC Legal Studies textbook.

Go to http://www.hi.com.au/legalhsc/. half way down the page, click on the link "Bonus topic: Part H: Global Environment (1 Mb)". If you have Internet Explorer, right click on the link and then select 'save target as' to save it on your computer.

It's about 50 Acrobat Reader (pdf) pages long. Thank goodness, some Global Environment resources! :)

EY

HSC
Its like gold, its beautiful, its great!
Thank You...

Macmillan Textbook... definately bad source!

Danoz The Great

HSC
It's okay :)

I agree with you - Macmillan is pretty shotty, that's the one we use too..

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
and what shits me is excel dont have global. yeah macmillan is a little lame. i loved doing global, we had a geography teacher as a fill in so we got some really good u.n articles and stuff.

EY

HSC
I think about all study guides basically dont have global environment in it!
Macmillan is just a fat, useless book thats killing trees!!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
LexxY said:
and what shits me is excel dont have global. yeah macmillan is a little lame. i loved doing global, we had a geography teacher as a fill in so we got some really good u.n articles and stuff.
Same here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)