• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has one of these? (1 Viewer)

~~Jess~~

HSC
this is my washing basket full of crap. i dont think it would last in a pile it would get tipped over and cover my bedroom floor even more than it is covered now! and i would have to swim to my bedroom door to get outta there. ok maybe thats exaggerating a lil bit :D

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
omg, you're going to have so much fun throwing it all away :) or burning it like the rest of us :D
aww you got a good luck card!

~~Jess~~

HSC
lol yeah every1 in our grade got one of them as a candle holder i think they were made by the yr 8s or something mine said: 'goodluck in 'da' hsc' lol made me laugh

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Lol. I have a pile and it only has 2u and 3u eng in it. I still have 3 humanities subjects to go! Modern, Legal and ExtHist. The shit on my floor... god that pile is going to be foul.

~~Jess~~

HSC
nah i dont think i'll be burning much, gonna seel my text book and give my notes to other pple of they want em, they're no use to me

~*~Karina~*~

I have 2 rooms, and they are both pretty much full with notes...one filled with all the notes for exams i still have to do, the other filled with all the notes i don't need anymore, and I'm not exactly the neatest person in the world, so they're not even piles...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg..i actually have one of those piles. They're filled with journeys notes, tonnes of maths working out and scribbling paper, modules stuff, economics papers and random notes, assessments and now Im adding ee1 stuff to it. It takes up the whole thickness of a bookshelf...I dont plan on burning it though :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Without text books, mine comes up to my knee. Theres a simlar pile I need to sort through.

HSC
N/A
omg like fully!

I had all my notes piled up in "subject" on my floor. As I do each exam, I pick up the notes and either store them (hopefully to raise some $$$) or put them in my "to be burnt" pile.

Although I do have a large stack of notes in my car. I seem to have neglected to take them out after driving home from exams. Oh piffle.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
Who else has one of these piles going. Its the pile where every subject I have done, all the text books and notes and books and shit are piled into one place, ready for burning and destruction.....after copying them and putting on BOS of course :p

jesus christ i thought my lot was huge.....yeh man i do...everyday i look at it before i sit down to study and say to myself (but more specifically to the notes) "as soon as november 4 comes around ur all gettin in a plastic bag and we're goin to western sydney regional with about 50 other yr 12s for a big ass bonfire"

need i say more ;)

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Mine's made it's way to the wheelie bin. Can't bothered burning/keeping them. Wheelie bin (recycling one) is half full and I'm still to put my eco notes in there and my physics notes...not sure what to do with my textbooks though...

HSC
I just opened up my walk in wardrobe......and found about 20 different text books from years 9 - 10...I cant believe I still have them....this is gonna be funny when I walk into school to return my text books....everyone else has like 5 i have about 20 + 5 of my HSC ones....:p

Chemboy

I had a massive, disorganised pile too. Luckily, I was able to solidify it by saturating it with cornstarch solution, and then used it to encase some powerful fireworks. All went to plan, as the English shit bore the brunt of the explosion. Good times were had by all :)

persephone

HSC
i've got a pile it started off as one for every subject then a huge pile of subjects i've done and 3 other piles for subjects i haven't done. i'll take a pic and try to put it on but i don't know how. my friend's having a bonfire too after its over. i want to take the ashes put it in an urn and send it to my old school.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If you are just going to burn them, why not just throw them my way? I could use a few 4u maths / physics textbooks. So yeah, make Jago's house your place to dump crappy hsc textbooks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)