• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has started writing? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm also not doing it for the scaling.... I have 13 units so it's possible that it probably won't even be counted in my UAI.

I think it's a pretty cool subject.... very individual. I wish I could be this creative in Chemistry lol!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
HOW'S EVERYONE DOING??

I showed some of my drafts to my teacher today after ext 1 class. He gave really good (and constructive) feedbacks.
And apparently I'm kinda halfway there. So that was a pretty surprising comment since I thoughts I was moving slower than a snail.

sometimes it's so hard to keep up with things that are happening to be able to write them down on the journal. I just find that a lot of these things are happening in my head cause I can't jot them all down fast enough on paper.

oh and we got to see works from last year students. this one person had 3 books for journal....
and there's this one guy who did a drama script and got a top band. I like his script, it involves an underwear somehow...interesting..

ellipsis

HSC
I'm doing.....okay I spose.
I handed my 'first draft' in last week, as did everyone in my class, but really I'm only 1/3 or 1/2 done, plus I'm going to have to go back and edit etc whatever I have done.
Still, I have about 7000 words (Multimedia - no word limit :D) so I'm okay with what I've got.

I've started a second book for the journal. I didn't think I wrote much but then the first one ran out in the holidays. So thats one aspect I do have under control.

My Viva is this week :eek: so thats what I'm thinking about now :(

chip

HSC
yep its not that bad you'll be fine:D

i have faith

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Did my Viva today folks

I was on a stage with a microphone with a panel of like 7 people and it was pretty intimidating but not as hard as I thought. I managed to blab on for a fair while

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)