who has the crappiest voice in the music industry? (1 Viewer)

bassguy

HSC
gwen stefani actually can sing, i have a recording of her doing a jazz thing with the brian setzer orchestra and she's really good

i nominate the guy from panic at the disco, anastasia and the jebediah singer (who i think is bob evans, but im not sure)

also, christina aguilera is definitely a good singer but she spends too much time on vocal gymnastics

Skeeta

HSC
according to my voice lecturer, its John Mayer (sorry stef)

...or maybe his was just.. bad.. iono

However time was up, and she didnt have time to explain why :confused:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
No no no, your all wrong.
Panic at the disco. That guy is crap. I want to eat my own freaking head whenever i hear them

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
All of those people that come out of the soapies industry ie: Delta Goodrem and Bec Cartwright to name a couple. As well as Kasey Chambers, Paris Hilton, Avril Lavegne, Pussy Cat Dolls (I know its more that obne person...but they're so annoying!!! :( ), Mariah Carey and so many more...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hahaha fuck, you shoud hear my mate rant on about placebo and how good they are and how they're so underrated and how they produce amazing music and how he has ALL of their albums and ALL of their vinyls etc etc etc

its funny though, because he probably knows the least about music of pretty much anyone i know. but he pretends to know heaps, opening up many opportunities for me to shut him down and ridicule him lol.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah no body knows about Placebo. Does he just live in a bubble because as far as i can tell everyone seems to know of placebo

0Jade0

HSC
I'm sad about all the Placebo hate. But not many people I know, know of them.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
0Jade0 said:
But not many people I know, know of them.
Yeah placebo are mega underground hey.
They produce their music in a cardboard box floating on an iceberg in alaska.
Only massive music awesome people have heard of them.

0Jade0

HSC
dieburndie said:
Yeah placebo are mega underground hey.
They produce their music in a cardboard box floating on an iceberg in alaska.
Only massive music awesome people have heard of them.
Oh STFU. I didn't mean it like that.
I never implied that they are some underground band. Just that the majority of people I know don't know them.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Well Brendon Urie is crap, crap crap. There are two bands which i really really hate, Panic at the disco and My chemical romance. Evry other band/type of music I can tolerate but i really do hate there music. They could be the nicest people in the world, but i hate them for the crap they produce.

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Haaahahaha, just opened the browser, saw the "upgraded" Optus (yes, that piece of shit of an I'net connection) homepage, which is not only strictly clunkier, but inferior, and saw this:
"Finding Emo"
Where some retard explains it to us... also, while the person is quite misinformed, they're that retarded that they've even gone to the trouble of compiling a list of emo acts, all of which belong here as well. I'm ungrateful, but then someone did waste (as if) time thinking up of the list...
http://music.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=182072

Emo as a genre sucks...
Heck yes!

HSC
AFI (A Fire Inside)
The rundown:
Starting off as a hardcore punk outfit, the band changed musical direction in the late '90s and are now the godfathers of the emo movement.

Emo-ness rating: four stripes on this emo sweater if you intend on playing the old school card.
They're the name you drop to impress your other emo friends. Mention their earlier albums, the ones no one else has listened to, but really should if they cared about emo. When comparing My Chemical Romance to AFI, remember to use the word derivative a lot. It's not a particularly true or fair claim to make, but it will give you old school cred amongst those emo poser kids who don't know any better.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I think kayne west has a bad voice...i cant stand him...rappers etc as well i dont like...or the real hardcore lets scream into thje micrphone....if i cant understand what they are saying the shouldnt be in the buisness lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)