Who hasn't recieved their UAC number yet? (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
.... I havent :(

Is this normal?
What should I do about it?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Your UAC number is your BOS number with a 1 in front of it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
go email UAC immediately with your BOS HSC student number, or give their information line a buzz and tell them that you haven't got your PIN yet...

Last edited:

stellar

Hmm.. well I can't log on coz I only have 8 numbers. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by stellar
Hmm.. well I can't log on coz I only have 8 numbers. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.
http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/abw.html

Go to that page FIRST.
Don't be an idiot like I was... trying to go to "Preferences" straight away without even paying UAC the $15 hahaha!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
if you changed address like i have (more than 2 years ago:rolleyes: ) and 4 sum reason your teacher havent changed it at bos, get him 2 change it with BoS and tehn either send a letter 2 the UAC with your details or go to homebush yourself to get your pin reissued again... the details in the beginning of the UAC booklet

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
if you changed address like i have (more than 2 years ago:rolleyes: ) and 4 sum reason your teacher havent changed it at bos, get him 2 change it with BoS and tehn either send a letter 2 the UAC with your details or go to homebush yourself to get your pin reissued again... the details in the beginning of the UAC booklet
Thanks skunk.

I'll go after trials.

edit: trials finish about 3rd of september, it isnt too late is it?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
on times applications close 26th sept after that there is a later fee penalty....

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by redslert
on times applications close 26th sept after that there is a later fee penalty....
30th September :)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I didnt get my UAC number..i think enak meant pin number originally...i think u get UAC no. after u pay n put in ur references..

Huy

HSC
N/A
It was sent out a while ago,

your UAC number is your BOS number with a 1 in front, as lazarus has pointed out.

the sheet with your PIN is exactly what it is, just a sheet with your PIN on it.

if you have your PIN, and you have a credit card, then goto:

then go through the procedure,
you will be given your UAC number, and since you've got your PIN, just enter it when required and you'll see your name and DOB, change your details, go through the steps and enter your preferences.

you can also change your prefs at a later date. :)

Originally posted by Chand
I didnt get my UAC number..i think enak meant pin number originally...i think u get UAC no. after u pay n put in ur references..
that's correct :)

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by Huy
It was sent out a while ago,

your UAC number is your BOS number with a 1 in front, as lazarus has pointed out.

the sheet with your PIN is exactly what it is, just a sheet with your PIN on it.

if you have your PIN, and you have a credit card, then goto:

then go through the procedure,
you will be given your UAC number, and since you've got your PIN, just enter it when required and you'll see your name and DOB, change your details, go through the steps and enter your preferences.

you can also change your prefs at a later date. :)

that's correct :)
coolies, you had me worried before

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if you dont know your student number (you had the same number for the school certificate) go and see your year advisor...or if you have signed bits of paper with your courses on them (as we have done...frequently...very frequently) it will be on there.
your uac number is your student number with a 1 in front of it..like, if your student number is 23456789, then your uac number is 123456789...but there is no guessing what your pin is, it says in the uac book that it is your bithday, but my pin is NOTHING like my birthday

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
UAC's birthday pin is for a certain group of ppl..not sure but i think its for ppl who are not in year 12...but applyin for uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)