Who hasn't started studying yet and why ? (1 Viewer)

dbmoodb

dave Marks.
HSC
Who hasn't started studying yet and why ?

I know that my studying is about to be rewarded. After the HSC we have all the time in the world to muck around, but who hasn't started studying yet ?

Yogurt

HSC
i havn't started cause im an idiot who's been of my face for the last 3 weeks :(
Time to start though :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the ones that hasnt started studying are usually the ones that dont log on to BOS

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
hahaha now this is my kinda thread

i think i studied properly the day before each exam ahahhaha- I got what i wanted anyway- studying anymore i would of just forgotten stuff

people care way to much about a mark. like its scary

klaw

HSC
I haven't really done much productive study. Yesterday I did around an hour of productive studying, just memorising my essays and stuff. I did way more during the trials, mostly because I felt really screwed. I had to learn the whole course for most of my subjects the night before for most of my subjects during the trials, but the pressure really made sure I worked efficiently and productively. Sometimes I had to learn two courses on the same night.

But it really doesn't apply to HSC for me now coz I feel slightly more prepared. By no means am I fully prepared, but I just don't feel as screwed as I did before, which is making me lose motivation studying. So in a way I kinda wish I was still super pressured like I was in the trials, coz I have so much more motivation. Oh well :(

xxPanDa

HSC
i did not study one bit afta todays exam
i feel bad.. am i the onli one?

hscwillbehell

HSC
basically, i am screwed. my study over the holiday was prevalently aboriginal studies & i wrote up an imaginative journeys essay & wuthering heights.

in the next two days, i have two essays to write and all three to study. i did no work last night because i was simply exhausted .. & i'm in a state where i'm making excuses for myself & the period seems so long & daunting i just emit it from thought.

yes. so, screwed i'd say, and particularly because d&t follows the exam & i'm yet to touch a thing for it. :burn:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)