Who hates physics? (1 Viewer)

poopoohead

HSC
Is there any one else out there that really really really dislikes physics???

I dread every lesson

probably cos of my crap teacher

passion89

HSC
Noooooo physics is cool - screw the teacher! My physics class has gone through FOUR different teachers in the past 2 years (prelim and HSC) and we are still coping. I guess you have to find your interest and motivation for physics yourself. I don't think you hate it because of your teacher because if you LOVED physics you wouldn't care who takes you in class.
But still - just revise and the more you understand, the more you'll be interested :)

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
You are not supposed to rely on teachers, learn the stuff yourself. And if you aint interested, and continue to disregard the importance of your subjects, it will all come back to haunt you one day. Take a look around Bankstown station.

H

housemouse

I dropped physics right after year eleven and never looked back.

Q

Quynh nhu

dont you take the subjects that you'd enjoy or/and good at? so that is a bit silly of you, if you dont like physics then why did you choose it in the 1st place?

s2indie

HSC
Physics IS interesting. Some concepts are easier to grasp than others but I'm pretty neutral to it.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Physics may not be my favourite subject but I love the feeling of satisfaction when I can figure out a problem. :)

jeniii

HSC
x.X physics!! *stab stab*

i try~~ i really do .. but i still do bad =[

or mayb its just the particular topic "moving about" x.X humph but i stil hate physics. teachers so bludgy. spent 2 periods doing 10 questions

Lady Mara

HSC
I was enjoying physics until I came across a year 12 question in my first prliminary assignment.

>.<

Lady Mara

HSC
Actually, I still like it, but not the idiot who put the question in my assy and didn't bother mentioning it in my notes (I'm doing distance education).

Legham

HSC
I love physics :D I think its probably my favourite subject.. Not because of the subject but because of my teacher and the class. It's heaps casual and our teacher lets us talk as much as we want, and its an all guy class so anything can be said :p The actual subject of it is pretty decent too. Better than most other subjects imo.

passion89

HSC
jeniii said:
x.X physics!! *stab stab*

i try~~ i really do .. but i still do bad =[

or mayb its just the particular topic "moving about" x.X humph but i stil hate physics. teachers so bludgy. spent 2 periods doing 10 questions
lol moving about is pretty much the basis of physics. It's kinetic energy this, velocity/momentum that

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i agree with passion89 and airie ...

Physics was a subject I destined myself to study, depsite the fact I have shaky understanding of the current sub-topic, Moving About, I still will enjoy Physics.

ice ken

HSC
i LUV physics but i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the teacher. he is such a fag all of us learn by ourselves. even all the teachers know he is crap we tell our maths,esl and chem teacher. they said they know they know. and he marks shit i did a question in a test on purpose still correct. :mad1: . and we all laugh wen i get it bak other teachers too. it was this question in phyiscs test.
1.why are geostationary satellites always launched into an equitorial orbit in a west-east direction, irrespective of whether or not they are to be geostationary?apply similar reasoning to suggest another reason why launch sites near the equator are preferred. i exactly wrote this.
Satellites are preferably launched at the equator in a west to east direction because this is the easiest and most economical way of launching a satellite. The earth rotates quicker at the equator, therefore the satellite receives a greater initial speed. The satellite is launched west to east due to the fact that this is the way that the earth rotates, therefore if it is launched in this way it will travel with the earths spin, hence providing it with extra speed. This can be explained using DeMoivre’s theorem (|z|cisq)<SUP>n</SUP>= |z|<SUP> n</SUP>cisnq, but first you would need to equate the imaginary and real parts together i.e. find the n<SUP>th </SUP>roots of unity. After finding this you would need to display this on an Argand diagram, showing why satellites would be preferably launched at the equator. An alternative way to show this would be to show all third degree polynomials in polar form.

this was a maths explanation he gave me 8/8 for this question. class mates were LOL. he is only at this school cause he is the rowing coach and there is no teacher that understands physics. a funnier situation was when in yr 11 he gave 2 marks to my friend for a question he told us to correct in the test cause he wrote it wrong friend wrote nothing "just corrected a symbol" 2/2

4DOGS

HSC
ice ken said:
i LUV physics but i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the teacher. he is such a fag all of us learn by ourselves. even all the teachers know he is crap
yer our physics teacher is like that too. doesnt teach us much we all just teach ourselves at home. he just reads out of the text book too us. but our class isnt going too badley everyone is passing (all 9 of us) and there are 3 (including me ) 80 % +

poopoohead

HSC
hey. i started this one. he he. wow

um, yeah i have been put off physics by my teacher. as 4 dogs said, my teacher also reads from the textbook and we are left to do everything ourselves at home.

It is not like im failing...yet. im top 3 in the class. I just think its a high probability that it will be my lowest mark in the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)