Who here is heading to UNSW in 2012? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if you been by 100max in sydney sure thats alot. But realistically there isnt many pure maths related jobs, most are commerce jobs with heavy influence from maths.

lol no. Besides 1 year engineering is totally different.
Still, I'd classify those Commercey-maths jobs as maths jobs.

danjw

HSC
Engineering/Science
Hopefully Engineering/Science (International), do you guys reckon that could be achieved in 5.5 years?

HSC
Uni Grad
Engineering/Science
Hopefully Engineering/Science (International), do you guys reckon that could be achieved in 5.5 years?
I don't know if they would offer that, but you should contact the university about it. Chances are you would have to do it in 6 years. (a lot of subjects don't overlap)

danjw

HSC
Damn, I hope they do haha I'm really set on it. I may just wait til info day then ask someone there.

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Hey guys, if you guys are doing Commerce, be sure to go to BSOC CAMP! Awesome times, met my friends there while i was drunk and sober. Also met my Gf there too :D

JayCakie

HSC
Ohhhhhhhh I'm going to UNSW this year! (Hopefully) But to tell you the truth the main round offers come out tomorrow night and I'm scared shitless. You know that unnerving feeling of not knowing the outcome to something? Yeah/nah?

Anyways I plan on either doing INFOSYS in UNSW (first preference) or either Mechanical or Mining and Resource Engineering at UNSW. If they all fall flat I might do Global/International Studies at Macq - very close to home.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going! I'll be doing either Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering with Architecture depending on how my 4 bonus points work with my 94.15. Staying at UNSW Village in a 7 person apartment. Offers are meant to come out tomorrow, hopefully the cutoff for Civ Eng doesn't jump up 3 points or something :p... :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)