Who here's never had a gf/bf on valentine's day (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I haven't. Even though I've been getting a lot of sexy time recently, I still want a gf for valentines day, just this once. It's annoying as it's a day I've never gotten to experience (that and mothers' day).
Who wants to be my valentine :eek:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I haven't, but then I think the whole idea's a wank.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
its my bday the day b4 valentines day
so im usually doing something for my bday and i dont even remember that its v day
and no ive never had a b/f on v day
but ive had valentines
if that makes sense

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
never had a gf on valentines day either.
this time should be different :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah but it'd just be cool to have a valentine for val day - a cliche, but a good cliche.

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I've never had a girlfriend over valintines day. And to rub it in I will be working, most likely watching happy couples come in and drool over each other. Futher bringing back memories of my ex and thinking about her and her new 'boyfriend'.

I should start a thread on that sometime. When I have some time.

HSC
*raises hand*
Maybe next year if i'm lucky. I bought a valentine's day card when i was 13, ya know, pre-empting the bf valentine's day experience, like a 13 yr old boy who buys his first condom. When he finally gets to use it, it's been so long that it breaks. And likewise, prettysure that card is nothing but dust now :(

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i have NEVER had a boyfriend for valentines day. NEVER ever.
thats really and especially depressing when you go to an all girls school and everyone gets flowers or presents except for you. plus the fact that all my boyfriends have been unromantic guys who'd prolly be like "uuuh valentines day is stoopid"
so this is my first real valentines day. its not going to be a major event, but its gonna be nice. the best thing is that i'll actually have someone who cares about me. i dont need presents, i just want to have a nice, fun day.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I've never gotten anything for valentines day :(

Its nto the whole materialistic thing about tit that Im worried about either... I dunno I guess it would be nice once

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I would never stoop that low as to send myself flowers.... besides I dont like flowers so :p

The main reason I don't get a guy is that I'm not willing to put out, especially after only knowing them for only a few weeks... I mean come on!

Last edited:

Hanzo

HSC
at school people used to buy roses for ppls on v-day..
and i used to get heaps of roses from girls in the grades below me
but never my own grade :(

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Bill Hicks said:
I'm sure you'll find a good christian boy. I mean, you're at Uni, aren't you?

yeah.

and so what if I do... Im an agnostic myself, if hes christian....so what?

he doesnt have to be christian to believe the same thing either. I have a friend (who Im not interested in and is also nit single) who isnt christian and doesnt believe in the girl having to put out straight away.. in fact hes waiting for the engagement....and no hes not gay hes just waiting to fall in love.

Last edited:

oceanstar

HSC
Hey! I'm 18 and I've never had a bf and never had a gift from a guy on valentine's day:(... Lots of my friends gave each chocolates and things thou... This is what happens when you go to an all girls school... We'll see a few girls getting these huge bundles of flowers from their bf and we would all go "ooooooooohhhhhhhh"

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No. Well yes, sort of. But I don't care because Valentine's day is a load of wank. I'd prefer he wait a few days until my birthday to give me awesome presents.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
2004 - my first vday, first bf
2005 - nothing, no bf....had to think about this one
2006 - might do something with my bf if he's not working that day, nothing planned yet, dont even know if he's into that sort of thing

Hanzo

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I know this is a bit off topic but I got dumped on valentines day 2 hours after he gave me the most beautiful bunch of roses
did u throw the roses in the bin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)