Who is doing english extension 2? (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
Any advice, I really havent started and I was planning to start in the xmas holidays, but what do you do with the journal etc?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
The journal is basically supposed to show your thought process, and that the work was your idea etc.
Btw we only had out first class last week lol!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Any advice, I really havent started and I was planning to start in the xmas holidays, but what do you do with the journal etc?
What medium are you doing? What ideas do you have? We can't give you help unless you give us a general idea of what you're planning to achieve. Like I could give you the books that I read for my EX2 work but unless you're doing post-modernist modernist metafictive stream-of-consciousness contemporary romantic fiction, then it's not much help to you.

That's for advice.

For your journal, write a few things in it that document your thought process in writing. Also stick in or attach anything you read that could be useful for the major work itself. Like I attached my drafts to the journal, a few website print-outs of stuff I read and were helpful for my work... and also lots of random walls of texts about how I was finding the whole thing.

Aliyas

HSC
Me, and for the journal just write whatever comes into your head. It doesn't matter how long or short it is. Research, ideas, random quotes, inspiration - anything. And remember to date it all!

Galladrim

HSC
Chose a topic/concept that is of interest to you, as that is going to make your life so much easier. Consider your own skill set and the medium that they best suit.Document all your thoughts, research, sources of inspiration and W.I.P.'s. Remember that the journal itself is not marked, it is there to act as a record of your progress. Get into the habit of doing this constantly and using it, as it will save you lots of time later on. Also don't forget to date everything.

kiri_kk

HSC
I am and our Viva Voce is due in appox. two weeks time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)