Who is Going to Canberra Uni in 2012? (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
Re: Going to Canberra Uni next year?

How did you guys do on your HSC and ATAR? :) I did well, band 4s and 5s + atar of 73.2

Skriker

HSC

How did you guys do on your HSC and ATAR? :) I did well, band 4s and 5s + atar of 73.2
Nice work chloe!! well done I got.............72 haha. Just wondering why does it not show up with the course link? When trying too accept my offer too UC? I am confused on how too aceppt the offer haha :) see you at UC! :)

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC

I got all 4's except for 2 band 5's. I got 71.10. I feel inferior to you to now haha.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC

Wow, you all got better than me when I did mine! :p
I hate the ATAR system, because... well, I find it silly that you can get an ATAR lower than your lowest mark :\

Chloe238

HSC

Nice work chloe!! well done I got.............72 haha. Just wondering why does it not show up with the course link? When trying too accept my offer too UC? I am confused on how too aceppt the offer haha :) see you at UC! :)
Well done everyone :) we all did great and it this showed we all did well enough to get into our courses without early acceptance :)

That happened with mine as well. Ring the uni and they we accept the offer for you. Then 24 hours later you will get a log into your 'my uc' which has all your enrolment details etc :)

Skriker

HSC

Well done everyone :) we all did great and it this showed we all did well enough to get into our courses without early acceptance :)

That happened with mine as well. Ring the uni and they we accept the offer for you. Then 24 hours later you will get a log into your 'my uc' which has all your enrolment details etc :)
Oh awesome :) I am kind of overseas at the moment and don't come back until new years is there a deadline to when I should do accept it? :)

thanks!

Chloe238

HSC

Oh awesome :) I am kind of overseas at the moment and don't come back until new years is there a deadline to when I should do accept it? :)

thanks!
pretty sure its the 6th of jan, so just as soon as you get home ring up :) Good luck. enjoy your trip

Skriker

HSC

pretty sure its the 6th of jan, so just as soon as you get home ring up :) Good luck. enjoy your trip
Thanks! you too! enjoy the rest of the holidays! see you at UC :D

Chloe238

HSC

Everyone packed and ready to move? :)

Moving in on the 22nd for me ! so one more day left at home.

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC

Im moving down on the 22nd to but I'm not on campus. Haven't started packing. Will do everything Saturday and hope it all gets done haha. Good moving down a week before Orientation i suppose. Gives you time to find out where stuff is. See you's there

Skriker

HSC

Everyone packed and ready to move? :)

Moving in on the 22nd for me ! so one more day left at home.
OMG! ITS THE 22ND TODAY! haha, How is everything going?? the people nice and everything? You made loads of friends yet? haha, I'll be moving down on the 29th, I am sooo NERVOUS!!

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
I went in today to make my payments and ended up getting my student card, student concession cards for transport and all this other paperwork. So good getting it out of the way. Now i am just hoping to book a tour for this week sometime and then go in on Wednesday for my course thing and stay away for the rest of the time.

I hope they get more people to help get UC1 cards done. We waited for about 25 minutes and there was only 4 people in front of us. Monday morning there will be a heap of people lining up.

Skriker

HSC
I went in today to make my payments and ended up getting my student card, student concession cards for transport and all this other paperwork. So good getting it out of the way. Now i am just hoping to book a tour for this week sometime and then go in on Wednesday for my course thing and stay away for the rest of the time.

I hope they get more people to help get UC1 cards done. We waited for about 25 minutes and there was only 4 people in front of us. Monday morning there will be a heap of people lining up.
Very nice, how are the people there and everything? Is it easy to get around?? Wow that is ridiculous imagine trying to get your UC1 card at O-week, just wondering if you need a credit card/debit card already to apply for it? Can't wait for O-week even though I don't know anyone haha :)

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
Yeah, the bloke that helped me seemed nice. I liked how there was a post office and newsagent which helps. Yeah, that was what i was thinking, thats the reason i got it out of the way. I imagine they would have more people there. There was also a fair few international students that i saw which is good.

No, you don't need anything to apply for it. Although you will need a bank card for identification so they know who you are. I just booked a tour for 12:30 tomorrow. Haha, yeah. You will meet people soon anyway.

Have you done your timetable preferences yet?

Skriker

HSC
Yeah, the bloke that helped me seemed nice. I liked how there was a post office and newsagent which helps. Yeah, that was what i was thinking, thats the reason i got it out of the way. I imagine they would have more people there. There was also a fair few international students that i saw which is good.

No, you don't need anything to apply for it. Although you will need a bank card for identification so they know who you are. I just booked a tour for 12:30 tomorrow. Haha, yeah. You will meet people soon anyway.

Have you done your timetable preferences yet?
Yup already done, should get friday off and I have only got one tute on wednesday so pretty much I'm at uni two days a week haha, what about yourself? I guess its australia's capital university that is why they are attracted too it :) haha.

Do you think it would be better to get all the stationary there at the uni? Rather than taking it down? Hows your timetable coming along? You got much planned for the rest of the week?

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
I just put all of my preferences on Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm hoping they just give me those two days and it frees up my week to go home every couple of weeks. Yeah i suppose that is why.

Depends on how you go with time but i would think it would be really expensive from the uni itself. If you do get stuff i would just either drive or get bus into Belconnen Westfield and get it there. Yeah timetable finished, hopefully they release that early next week. Just tour tomorrow, job interview Friday and then next week its just an hour for course info thing and yeah. Might get on a bus sometime and go into the centre of Canberra or something.

You have Facebook?

Skriker

HSC
I just put all of my preferences on Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm hoping they just give me those two days and it frees up my week to go home every couple of weeks. Yeah i suppose that is why.

Depends on how you go with time but i would think it would be really expensive from the uni itself. If you do get stuff i would just either drive or get bus into Belconnen Westfield and get it there. Yeah timetable finished, hopefully they release that early next week. Just tour tomorrow, job interview Friday and then next week its just an hour for course info thing and yeah. Might get on a bus sometime and go into the centre of Canberra or something.

You have Facebook?
Hmm true, true, I have got most of my classes on tuesday and thursday and only have one tute on the wednesday which is pretty good so I'm at uni pretty much twice a week, I guess the stuff is more expensive at the uni anyway haha, Goodluck with your job interview!

PM me your email ill give you an add :)

have fun on the tour today tell me how it goes.

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
Thanks. Yeah the tour was pretty good. I got there an hour early because i ended up misreading the timetable so started to walk around for a while. There was only me and another girl, thought that there would be a heap more people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)