Who is going to Hawkesnest/Tea Gardens for Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

evry1getscrewed

HSC
I'll be there between 11th november and 21st november

Please tell me people will be up there. I don't want a shit schoolies. I want people!!

Hillzy

HSC
hey, im going to nelsons bay with a group of about 25 mixed and i know of another 20 or so guys that are gonna be in the nelsons bay area ... on the other side of hte bay from hawks nest, but not till the 1st - 8th december

the actual Schoolies weeks don't start until the 22nd so if i was you i'd reorganise the place and time that your there, or if you think its really gonna be shit just plan a second week to make up for it somewhere else

QLD Schoolies week - 22nd - 29th November
NSW Schoolies week - 30th November - 7th Decmeber
Vic/WA - 8th - 15th

or something close to that

evry1getscrewed

HSC
Hillzy said:
hey, im going to nelsons bay with a group of about 25 mixed and i know of another 20 or so guys that are gonna be in the nelsons bay area ... on the other side of hte bay from hawks nest, but not till the 1st - 8th december

the actual Schoolies weeks don't start until the 22nd so if i was you i'd reorganise the place and time that your there, or if you think its really gonna be shit just plan a second week to make up for it somewhere else

QLD Schoolies week - 22nd - 29th November
NSW Schoolies week - 30th November - 7th Decmeber
Vic/WA - 8th - 15th

or something close to that
can't reorganise the dates + i want to get schoolies done early so i can get a job and some cash

meh, i'll just be counting on hot locals :)

Hillzy

HSC
haha, even if you just pushed it back a week, you'd be more likely to find people

but meh

autumnburning

HSC
My groups going up to Hawk's Nest from the 6th to the 13th of December. There's sixteen of us staying, with a group of ten coming up for one night - probably.

Don't know if we plan on mingling, but at least you wont be the only one of that side of the bay.

Hillzy

HSC
yeh but the problem is the other girl is there about two weeks before you

ace-08

HSC
autumnburning said:
My groups going up to Hawk's Nest from the 6th to the 13th of December. There's sixteen of us staying, with a group of ten coming up for one night - probably.

Don't know if we plan on mingling, but at least you wont be the only one of that side of the bay.
according to whereis.com

you are approximately 1 hr and 8 minutes away by car.
or a longggggggggg swim.

ke2004

HSC
hey yeah my groups goin 2 hawks nest from the 7th-15th so might cya round...
hey like i've never been there before so is there anything there? like any clubs or even a pub??? if there's not i spose it'll be a mad beach party ey?

SuperHayden

HSC
hawksnest is a sick location, ive been going there since i was a kid, locals are pretty nice if ure nice to them back
there is an awesome fish n chip shop
and pub at tea-gardens is pretty good aswell

hawksnest to nelson bay takes aaagggggggeeeeeeeessss!
althought you can see it pretty clearly if your standing on jimmy's beach side of hawksnest so its a bit deceptive

qwerty9876

HSC
hey me and my group of friends are going up to hawks nest from the 8th til the 15th of Nov...im so excited !

Last edited:

RubyJBrown

HSC
theres a group of us going up there from the 22nd. anyone else going there then?? hoping on some good parties at least

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
me and my friends were going to go there, but are now going to nelsons bay coz we thought there wouldn't be many people. i've been holidaying there since i was born so i know it's a heaps nice place. we've got just a caravan, of coarse in jimmy's beach caravan park.. its the best place there. but is now starting to over populate at holiday time! and like that guy said, pretty cool locals. for any girls going... check out the guy life savers coz there are so many hot ones!

but for anyone going, i promise you, that you will have your own fun, even if there is no one there.. it just has the best atmosphere and the BEST BEACH IN AUSTRALIA!

ke2004

HSC
haha sounds like a great place- i can't remember being there but i have been to nelson's bay and places around there...
so yeah my groups goin from the 8th so let me know if anyones havin any beach parties or whatever! i will be anyway!

fouadabdo

HSC
yeh im going up with my mates to hawks nest, gunna be awesome, going from 16th to 23rd november.. thats tomoro =D
i go their alot, about once a year for holiday, usually in the summer
top place, most awesome beaches... and the best fish and chips shop in the world.. hope theres plenty of ppl up there at this time =]

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol fags, hawks nest is not a good place for schoolies. Its full of old people. Has like one pub i think? Wont be having any beach parties, the cops will rape you. Hope you all had fun not having fun.

Shelly73

HSC
Me and my group are going to tea gardens, were staying at a friends holiday house and goin crusing on his boat should be heaps fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)