who is going to win this years granfinal (1 Viewer)

M | |< E

HSC
I reckon the Bulldogs will win it but there seems to be alot of recent favouritism for the Panthers to take the title this year, mind you I wouldn't mind seeing both these teams play in the 2005 grand final. St George will be hotly contesting as well.

I think the Knights will win something this year but it aint the title or the minor premiership.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Panthers look good, even though they have lost Girdler and Amos Roberts. But they seem to have hit some form in the off season.

Bulldogs look good according to preseason form, if mason and omealy stay fit they should be contenders. Also anasta has alot on his plate, if hes thinking of going to union some of that passion to succeed may be affected.

Im staying true to warriors and tipping them to go back to the form of 2002 when they made the final, or was it 2003. Anyway, with Sterlo, cleary and Campion in the coaching ranks look for the erratic illdisciplined warriors to step up and be a force.

Bobcat

HSC
doubtful the knights will get into the 8...let alone win the premiership.

Dragons, Warriors or Doggies to win...too early to tell though really

JumboKHS

HSC
Bulldogs
Panthers
Roosters
storm
broncos
dragons
cowboys
raiders

Thats my top 8, as for the premiership the bulldogs are looking strong but i also think the storm are going to be strong premiership contenders.

JumboKHS

HSC
It is ;) however you can make rough guesses based on pre-season form and how the club performed last year taking into account players gained and lost.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the dragons are due...and so r the raiders...man its been 10 years for the raiders, the glory days of daley, furner, mullins...

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
samuelblayden said:
Who is going to win this years granfinal
My gran is surely the fastest out of everyone else. She runs the hundred in 14 flat.

Also (sorry), try and put Rugby League grand final, as there are other sports that have grand finals out there as well.

For the record, the teams that look good are the Raiders, Dragoons and Panthers.
Dark horses are the eagles and wooden spoon tip lies between the Eels and Rabbittohs.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
samuelblayden said:
SO what do you think I go for the
knights yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No offense but the knights don't have a sponser yet , but what's that got to do with anything.

I think Penrith are in with a good chance, and anybody who says the dogs again, aarrgghhh!! Sure penrith have lost players, but we have strong juniors base so watch the talent rise up for the next couple of years.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Also I personally think that if the Broncos can hit form at the right end of the season they just might take it, but I just know they're gonna fuck it up again:(

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Also I personally think that if the Broncos can hit form at the right end of the season they just might take it, but I just know they're gonna fuck it up again:(
That's cause all their players (barring devere) are queenslanders. Enough said, they fuck everything up.

Bradna said:
Geelong Cats.. %D
Go the blues!!

ChrisE

HSC
penrith look the goods i feel to win it again. across the park its all class. bulldogs will probabaly be there again and maybe even melbourne. they played so well against newcastle last weekend its hard not to consider them as premiership material.
alas, parramatta will not be there again i think. top 8 but not grand final:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)