Who is missing school??? (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
there's only a WEEK before you guys go back!? my, how time flies...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Nah you just have Uni which you are paying thousands of dollars for...

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
good luck to all the people who are starting uni this year..hope the year goes well for you..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
i was just told that prefects at my school have to go to school on wednesday with the yr 7 students... the rest go on thursday... not fair! i want the extra day holiday!
thats what u get for being a prefect! :p

miss_pie

HSC
i'm missing school because im hell bored! because ive been away form school for like 6 or 7 weeks i'm not in a study mind frame and have stupidly left all my work untill the last minute and cant seem to do it. and coz thers just no structure to my day im so bored!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
mm same here.. my parents think that by having me cooped up, i'll study.. i think i proved them wrong :p but then they tell me off for not getting up for dinner when they call. i'm usually caught up with finishing a sentence-then they tell me off for being a hermit and not coming out of my room.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i cant wait till skool starts again (28th for me.yesss 2 days to go!). i pretend im typing up english notes or whatever but instead im on BoS posting! on the other hand i could use and extra few days to finish off some more work....nahhh i am bored out of my mind (meaning i have tonnes of work to do but im just too lazy!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)