Who Is Nigel Flynn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tIMMOw

it is rumoured that nigel flynn last year got a perfect 100 on his buisness test!!!!
does anyone know any other ppl who got 100

tIMMOw

tIMMOw said:
it is rumoured that nigel flynn last year got a perfect 100 on his buisness test!!!!
does anyone know any other ppl who got 100
it is heavily rumored that nigel flynn has scored a perfect 100 in Sex education test for pdh...
he also is in love with nicole
but then this rat called tina came in and ruined i

tIMMOw

this man is god he has scored 100 in buisness,pdh and just recently back from the trials he got 99.5% on hospitality
he is single ladies big_nige@hotmail.com add him to ur msn

Last edited:

The Russian

OH yeah, Nigel Flynn ay. I saw him at a Party the other day, with 3 chicks on him. His One Big Player Man.

The_dude

DE_DUST and sometimes DE_AZTEC ( i am the best cou
Nigel?!? THE nigel flynn??? OMG! seriously, he is such a playa! i was goin out once at a club, the dude was making out with 5 chicks!!! OMFG!!!!111!! WTF!!! i was like- DUDE! AWSOME!

this other time, i saw him bash like 10 huge body builders just cause he was angry for getting 99.99% on his test!!!! WTF!!!11!!

I'll update with any news of NF!!!

tIMMOw

Random AND Useless Fact on Nigel Flynn
Nigel Flynn enjoys being educated on sexual intercouse as he feels it helps him unwind and help please the women

Random AND Useless Fact #2
In all topic tests Nigel has scored 95-100% due to Extra help ;) from a special tutor

Random AND Useless Fact #3
Nigel Flynn has a new webiste about Buisness studies and of his succsefull life with the women

tIMMOw

Random AND Useless Fact #4
Nigel Flynn self proclaims to be a buisness man

Random AND Useless Fact #5
It has been proven by numerous sources that Nigel has mouth farted!This is caused when in the middle of speaking he farts out of his mouth DISGUSTING

Random AND Useless Fact#6
Nigel Likes Smiths Original Crunchy because he likes Clancy Stewart andother Original character

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
meh i suspect those who talked abt the flynn dude are replicas of timmow :p

..just a thought :rolleyes:

The_dude

Peeps! this is hot off the press! like, it happened just a while ago!!!

i was hanging out with some friends, and i saw nigel, and this gay dude was fully trying to hit on him, and nige went completely nuts! he chucked this gay dude like onto the road in the middle of traffic!!! i was like.. OMFG!!!

then he was like trying to fight my friend (hes like 7 foot) and my friend was like... dude! and nigel like totally broke my friends arm and like... SNAPPED HIS NUTS!!! WTF!!!!!!!

my friend is still crying now!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! this nigel dude is like so friggin nuts!!! i wouldnt want to be the teacher giving him 99%....

tIMMOw

U r not nigel UR a chick and not a good one haha jokes
hes a bloody legend

nlezes

Big Nige!!

Oh Yeah!! The Big Nige Baby!! i used to be friends with the legend!!

Rumour has it that the man is single and AVAILABLE ladies ;) so if your in the mood for some lovin, find him as fast as you can!!! If u know what he looks like... :p

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
GOD please refrain yourself from posting personal advertisment of who ever he is!

no one is bloody interested!!#!@$

nlezes

Sure Sure... You just want him for yourself!!!! Don't you!!!!

Well he's Mine!!! MINE i tell you!!!

tIMMOw

Dark Secrest is just jealous she wants some of NIge
Heres a Pic of Nige i Found for all U lucky women out there

The_dude

guys! guys! i have some new information that i think all of you will appreciate!

get this right, i was like, minding my own business, when he just came up to me, and like... spat in my face! i was like... DUDE!!! WTF!!! i got my bros on him but he was too friggin awsome! its was like... MATRIX or somethin!!!!!111!!!

OMFG!!!

then he was like... dont ever look at me again peasent!!! i was like... HOLY OMFG!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! dude i'm sorry!!!11!!! i was like crying! thats how scared i was!!!

he is so L337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thats Leet for all of you uncool people...)

cheezsandwich

Omfg!!!11!!

Nigel Flynn is like my idol, I love him so much!!!!!

this one time is like saw him at school and he was all like "oh hey" i nearly died. he is so hot!!!!!! i heard from a friend of a freind who once new a guy that was in nigel's class, anyway he siad that everyone called him "BIG NIGE" i don't know why but doesn't it sound cool?

like one day i'm sooooooo gonna marry him and have his babys. we'll have two boys and a girl and maybe one albino dog.

oh i gotta go now cause my nark little brother is totally having a hissy fit about the computer.

BIG NIGE 4 EVA!!!!!!11!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)