Who Is Nigel Flynn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezsandwich

Update On Big Nige

i found out why they call him big nige!!!!! it's on account of his huge...you know...penis.LOL.
apparently he had like four wives and was totally bad ass to all of them. beat them to the curb yo!!!

HE WON'T DO THAT TO ME!!!! no way cause he'd love me sooooo much just like i love him.

i put a note in his locker the other day. it had all my secret feelings and i totally confessed all my deepest feelings to him. i hope he gets it and asks me to marry him!!!

i'm all excited now i'll have to go and have a cold, naked, shower to calm myself down.

ciao xoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I lOVE BIG NIGE

tIMMOw

holy cow i didnt relise so many ppl knew him
he must be a hell of a player

Random AND Usless Fact #7
Nigel Flynn has spat on the people 8 times and 23 times on a desk

Random AND Useless Fact #8
Nigel Flynn uses Anti-Hair Curler(An expensive product from making his hair curly)

Random AND Uselss #9
Nigel Flynn is an eager/excited Neighbours fan

Last edited:

SteveUrkel

Annalysing Data that will relate Nigel Flynn with
Hey I know Nigel Flynn aswell!

Yer I Met him.

And I hate him.

He hit on my girlfriend, and then she left in his BMW with him!

I couldn't beleive it! Nigel Flynn STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

I don't know who i'm more angry at, Nigel or that Slut!

Oh I hope he dies soon. I'm soooo sick of Nigel Flynn.

I wish he was dead!

cheezsandwich

Random acts of grossness

OMG!!!!!!!
so i was standing next to my locker this afternoon right. and like this guys comes up to me and grabs me and like before i knew what was happening he like totally kissed me!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!! right on the lips too! i was in total shock on accouunt of this total random kissing me. :eek:

when i realised who it was i kneed him in the balls. it was this fully gross guy from year 11, totally ugly...GROSS!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!111!:

i was all like what the hell are you doing??!!!! and he was like, in between gasps and clutching his... you know whats, i thought you loved me and wanted to have my babies and maybe and albino dog,
i was like totally confused, which isn't unusual
then he was like didn't you put a letter in my locker??
OH MY GOD!!! i was like sooooooooooo imbarrased!!!! it was like the time when my period leeked on to my school uniform in front of the whole school!!!!

i just had to run away. i was sooo sad and crying and emotional. i just ran home and cried on my bed clutching my year book with a picture of Nige in it. only he truly understands my pain.

maybe one day i'll laugh at it all. but not now i'm so depressed!!!!!!

gotta go now my tears are giving me sticky keys
*curls up and cries*

The_dude

DE_DUST and sometimes DE_AZTEC ( i am the best cou
OMFG!!!1! guys... i feel so bad!!!

i was walkin home from skool right, i was like totally rocking off to 50 cent, and liek, i walk into my house, and OMFG ROTFLMOA!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!ONE

HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH MY MUM IN MY BED!!!!

NIGEL HAD SEX WITH MY MUM!!! WTF?!?!?

I WAS LIKE: DUDE! WTF?!?!?

and he SPAT in my face, and kicked me in my crutch!!!! like, i cant feel my balls!!! and now hes all like... dude i BANGED your mum, and i'm like... wtfokthx

does that make him my dad?

The_dude

SteveUrkel said:
Yer I Met him.

And I hate him.

He hit on my girlfriend, and then she left in his BMW with him!

I couldn't beleive it! Nigel Flynn STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

I don't know who i'm more angry at, Nigel or that Slut!

Oh I hope he dies soon. I'm soooo sick of Nigel Flynn.

I wish he was dead!

DUDE I SERIOUSLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL DUDE.

HE BANGED MY MUM!!! WTF???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!212?!@1?
I'm so friggin angsty now...

OMFG! I HATE THAT MOFO. i am so getting my g's on him.!1.1

brincat86

HSC
Nige For President

Nigel Flynn sounds like our perfect candidate for president. He is the head strong political buisness leader this fine country deserves. Nige is the type of president who if asked "will you send troops to war" would reply "Only if it promised a 5.6% dividend yeild in the next 6 months" Then out of spite for such a stupid question nige would release his anger in the form of several kicks to the president of the U.N's balls and then ask him if he would like to enter into a profitable buisness agreement. Go Nige

brincat86

HSC
i heard a roumer that nigel flynn has been cast for the long awaited sequal of Love Muffins

tIMMOw

Random AND Useless Fact #10
Nigel Flynn enjoys the taste of sour milk

Random AND Useless Fact #11
Nigel Flynn has enjoyed sexual education over 12 times

Random AND Useless Fact #12
Nigel Flynn wears glasses (Cool glasses like steve Urkiel)

Random AND Useless Fact #13
Nigel Flynn enjoys seeing people in there underwear(eg Clancy Stewart)

Random AND Useless Fact #14
Nigel Flynn's idol is Ron Jeremy his favourite quote he uses for English Standard is "Suck Me"Quote from Beauty and the Beastiality

Last edited:

cheezsandwich

so i like took the day off school today cause i was so depressed. i've just been thinking about nige alllllllllll day. he is soooooo hot. so i was like i'll just log on and see how my favourite thread is going.

WTF!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!

who is this RANDOM Brincat86???!!!! probably some poser idiot who wants some reflected glory from nige. loser! if i ever see him i'll go all Big NIGE style on his ass and kick him in the balls then spit in his face while doing his mum from behind!!!!!!! i am Nige's disciple and i could totally open a can of whoop ass on all these posers.

Business man???? UN???? WTF!!!!! like stop trying so hard, you try- hard. don't get all intellectualised mister "my brain is so big that it hangs below my nut sack" yeah why don't you just go join the UN? better yet why don't you marry it?? and do us all a favour and kick yourself in the balls.

like all i have to say to mister poser is get a life!!!!!111!!1!!1! total try hard

like i'm not a player hater or nothing but this guy is a total fag munch and he got his ass kicked by a girl!!!!!!

i feel a little better now that i have vented my rage. i'm gonna build a shrine to nige in my closet so i can worship him all the time in private.

PS urkel, i have the same glasses, they are so hot right now.

Last edited:

The_dude

Hey!!! guys!!! this is so friggin awsome!!! dude seriously, it almost blew my nutsack clear off when this happened!!! so hold on!F!HH!!!!111ONE

seriously... i was liek.. my posse and i were cruising in the awsome datson 180b rocking our heads to strawberry kisses by nikki webster (OMFG SHE SO HOLY SHIZNITS HOT!!!!11) and we saw BIG nige... we were like... dude! lets kick him!!!1

so we hop out of our ride, my friend butch jumps infront of him like.... I'M SO GONNA PLANT YOU BRO!!!! i was like... DUDE!!! AWSOME!!! A FIGHT!!!!

so nige is standing there right, and i'm liek... HOLY FUUK!!!! (thats the new cool way of saying it) and nige is like... totally dragon ball zed on his ass!!!! jumping and like screaming his appendix out!!! i was like! WTFOKTHX! my friend was like pissing his pants!!! nige like kicked him so bloody hard on his huge sausage!!!! my friend screamed like a bloody woman!!! i was like... DUDE!!!!

nige then gave my friend butch the worst purple nurple i have EVER SEEN! i think his nipple like fell off and DIED!!! no more lactating for butch!!! OMFGLMAO.LOL.

i was like.... you are so not cool enough for me butch!!! now we're not talking. wat a bitch. now i am nigels bitch. SO YOU Can ALL sUxXoRZ MY THRESHER!!!!!!

STEVE URKLE... YOUR NEXT!!!! roflmao!11111!!!!!!@112!!!!@!!@

SUCK MY NURPLE

tIMMOw

I have found a picture of nigels 2nd lover after Clancy Stewart i will try and get a picture for everyone of him

brincat86

HSC
Cheese Sandwich?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

ill kick your ass. i heard a roumer yesterday that you dont really love Nige!!

WTF is up with that

take that cheeze sandwich

SteveUrkel

Annalysing Data that will relate Nigel Flynn with
Important News About Nigel Flynn!

News Just IN!

I'm gonna give you guys the 'Hot Tip' on Nigel.

My Ex-Girlfriend (who is now Nigel's Ex-girlfriend) told me that "Big Nige", or what ever his nick name is, just asked "THE DUDE"'s mum to the formal.

This only confirms that Nigel is a M.I.L.F. Hunter.

So here is the warning:

"ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE CONCERNED, SHOULD LOCK UP THEIR DAUGTHERS!!! and now apparently, their mothers aswell!!"

Nigel Flynn is cosidered dangerous and is a "CODE RED" M.I.L.F. Hunter.

Don't worry guys, I'm gonna sort this out once and for all. It has to end in Bloodshed, and i'll tell you this, it's gonna be Nigel's Blood!!!!!!

nlezes

Oh my God!!
I was like, at Nigel's house the other day and im like...

"Hey Big Nige!!!" And the he's like...

"Hey you F***cked up F***er what the F*** are you F***en doing here?!?!?!" then i says to him...

"Dude, what is up with your hair??" and then he's like...

"What the F*** is it with you ya F***er, if i want my F***en hair to have this F***en doo then my F***en hair will have this F***en doo ya F***ed up F***er!!!" and im all like...

"oh... sorry dude..." and then he's all like pissed!! so he wacked me with his Big NIGE!!! *SLAP* and im like...

"Dude???.... What the F***??" and then he looked at me weird and he's like...

"Why you F***en have to F***ing swear like that you F***en F***er???" so then he walks off...

Then he comes back and Whacks me AGAIN!! *SLAP*, and im like "BIATCH!!..." Then he walks off with his BIG NIGE draggin!!! and hes like...

"I'm goin to F*** ""The_dude's"" Mum... Later ya F***ER"

Last edited:

tIMMOw

i dont like this guy in this thread called DUDE
i have been hearing many stories about u n some donkey??? :eek: u hilly billy freak
stop telling everyone about these crap stories of u getting bashed u santominous son of a bitch

tIMMOw

Unfortunatly this is not a spam thread
It is a thread dedicated to Nigel Flynn the master of Buisness Studies
YO moderater did u get 100% in buisness studies HELLLLL NOO u didnt man u suck,
u probally think your life is important because your a moderater AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr loser
this aint spam biatch

D_Angel_86

Nigel Flynn

this guy looks really 'HOT'... watz his number?! maybe we can get 2gether some time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)