Who is ready for yr 11? (2 Viewers)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Hip Hip Hooray. I'll miss year 10. It was an awesome year.

Schoey93

HSC
Hip Hip Hooray. I'll miss year 10. It was an awesome year.
Year 10 was fucking awesome. Difficult emotionally for me; as the principal thought I had mental disorder which a psychiatrist has found me not to have.

And difficult cuz Porsche Badri spread rumours about me stalking her that only had a grain of truth in them. For example, how can you stalk someone when you don't even know where she lives?

Damned if I knows. And she's a farked up girl but I still like her, grrr I should know better than to do that...

But on the whole: I learnt a lot about the cruel nature of humanity and organised education so it was a very valuable year

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
yay, yr 11 should be another fun year and we all get the subjects we want =)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Is this Sophie from MCK? I don't care what your profile says, I have a profile and it has lies too :p
Wha....?

My name is not Sophie it's Stephanie.
And I don't go to MCK I go to PHS.

wrecking

derp.
HSC
yeah i'm ready for year 11.
OH WAIT.
i went through that shit already.

occer

HSC
N/A
Wha....?

My name is not Sophie it's Stephanie.
And I don't go to MCK I go to PHS.
Schooey is actually bipolar I think.

EDIT: Most likely autism.

Year 10 was fucking awesome. Difficult emotionally for me; as the principal thought I had mental disorder which a psychiatrist has found me not to have.
LOL he was right on, that's it I need to look into psychiatry now. (I saw that after my first comment)

Last edited:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

LOL he was right on, that's it I need to look into psychiatry now. (I saw that after my first comment)
LOL! You are one hilarious person. :spin:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
You're lucky.

I wish I was excited.

This is (potenially) a big change in our lives and I don't wanna miss out.
I'M SO EXCITED. We'll eventually get used to the workload and I'm sure we'll enjoy the few perks senior schooling has to offer.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
You can always "try" to feel excited :D
LOL.

It's not the same.

I can't believe in ONLY 2 years we'll never have to go to high school again. I can't get over the fact that we are on the brink of finishing high school. In year 7 it just seemed like a million years away but now in about one month, we'll be wearing our awesome senior shirts, have frees and etc.

Schoey93

HSC

What a bitch. I have a psychiatrist. And they admitted to me privately that they had ruled out all the things you mentioned. I do not have bipolar disorder. I do not take lithium. I am not autistic, therefore I do not have zero friends.

Occer you need to do some serious growing up and now, fast.

Last edited:

Schoey93

HSC
I am now reporting Occer's post. Every BoS member agrees to a set of terms and conditions that rules out flaming and abuse. therefore you have cyber bullied, and if the moderators deem this a sufficient offence, I have the right to report it as cyber bullying to the police. I won't cuz I don't have the mozza, but still, if you push me. You're gone. it's not nice and you're 17-18 therefore u know better and could get fined/go to jail (you no longer are unable to tell the difference between right and wrong)

klaris

HSC
Stephanie, I envy you and your excitement.

It's funny because when I first started high school, in year seven, I couldn't WAIT to be a senior, walking around in my white shirt, carrying a huge folder and generally not being in class when the juniors are.

Now it is: meh.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Stephanie, I envy you and your excitement.

It's funny because when I first started high school, in year seven, I couldn't WAIT to be a senior, walking around in my white shirt, carrying a huge folder and generally not being in class when the juniors are.

Now it is: meh.
LOL. I'm the queen of excitement. I get pretty much excited about anything whether it is food (which is very exciting)LOL, exercise to burn off the food (also exciting), formal and YEAR 11. I have been waiting for year 11 since I started year 10. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)