Who is staying up all night (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lol! here I was thinking I was the only one up at this insane hour (the MQ Uni Student Goes on Holidays...and ends up becoming nocturnal).

Keep breathing! (and do tell how you've kept yourself awake... it couldn't have just been nerves, could it? I've been listening to my new CD over and over... such awesomeness)

HSC
N/A
ouch, what for?

I hope it was an emergency.

I hate early morning calls when they're not an emergency. Happily, I usually only get them from my mum... unhappily, she should really know better by now :/

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
glitterfairy said:
lol! here I was thinking I was the only one up at this insane hour (the MQ Uni Student Goes on Holidays...and ends up becoming nocturnal).

Keep breathing! (and do tell how you've kept yourself awake... it couldn't have just been nerves, could it? I've been listening to my new CD over and over... such awesomeness)
The goodness of youtube.

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
No idea...by the time i got to my phone it stopped...and it was a private number =_=

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I watched all of the Black Books videos on YouTube, and just now I was learning some new excercises for piano (on the keyboard in my room, with the sound down pretty low).

Dimorphic

HSC
Under 30 mins and I stayed up all night.

This had better be worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)