Who is the hottest Archaeologist for 06?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lol my teacher went to Pompeii too but apparently she already knew ‘Estelle and Brian’ as she calls them, old friends or something like that. Anyway I’ll vote for Lazer, even though she’s not very pretty because Brian is just as funny looking! J smart people though. When we got our books, this guy in my class fell in love with the textbooks(he loves the sight and feel etc of new books) and so he and another girl are now addressed as Brian and Estelle. Wow I just noticed that those pictures loaded...hmm...yes I think i'll stick with estelle..

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Well i've been to lectures presented by Brennan, Lazer and Callendar..

Lazer's cute, cute voice, small, funny hair...awww we just wanted to pick her up

Brennan like kicked me from where I was seated in the lecture theatre - the floor because some snobby girls school stole our seats... it was a huge theatre too...hehe

Callendar likes one of my friends who gave her an idea about how Hatshepsut would never bend down to Senenmut(sp?) because she was royalty (when referring to a piece of unlabelled rude grafitto). That friend's grandmother was also Callendar's bestie.. hmm.... she only found that out AFTER the lecture. Heh :)

Anyone know why Brennan has that thing on the side of his face

Someday I'm gonna meet Breasted (no idea if he's alive or what not) to complete my collection. BAHA

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Well i've been to lectures presented by Brennan, Lazer and Callendar..

Lazer's cute, cute voice, small, funny hair...awww we just wanted to pick her up

Brennan like kicked me from where I was seated in the lecture theatre - the floor because some snobby girls school stole our seats... it was a huge theatre too...hehe

Callendar likes one of my friends who gave her an idea about how Hatshepsut would never bend down to Senenmut(sp?) because she was royalty (when referring to a piece of unlabelled rude grafitto). That friend's grandmother was also Callendar's bestie.. hmm.... she only found that out AFTER the lecture. Heh :)

Anyone know why Brennan has that thing on the side of his face

Someday I'm gonna meet Breasted (no idea if he's alive or what not) to complete my collection. BAHA

because he got to close to mount Vesuvius in 79AD when it erupted

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
im puttin my vote for callender also, she is the *queen giraffe of all knowledge of things great and mysterious and we should all bow down before her as she herself created amun, and is the goddess over all Egypt..*

damn freakn harpy queen...

HSC
remember ppl we are voting on hotness not on whos the smartest...inside should not matter its wat they look like on the outside that should matter

X

xeuyrawp

luscious-llama said:
He died in 1935.

angelduck said:
im puttin my vote for callender also, she is the *queen giraffe of all knowledge of things great and mysterious and we should all bow down before her as she herself created amun, and is the goddess over all Egypt..*

damn freakn harpy queen...
Bahah. Next time you see her, ask her how her Czech's progressing, or if she still yells at her team in English.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
because he got to close to mount Vesuvius in 79AD when it erupted
Bahahaha.
My brain feels like Mt Vesuvius :( back in 79AD

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
our 2 ancient teachers hav a disturbing fondness for Andrew Wallace Hadrill, who is labelled as "the pin up boy of archaeology" every time he is mentioned and recounts of his hansomeness, etc... but I think we are forgetting the king of archaeology - the man in the fedora himself - the very reason I chose to do Ancient History - Mr Henry "Indiana" Jones Jnr

*sigh* If only we learnt of the tales of Andrew Wallace Hadrill fighting the Nazis for religious artefacts

HSC
I thought we found our winner then with hadrill but.....

yeaaa hadrill was pretty good wen he was younger--->

But look at him now--->

i think lazer is still our winner ppls

HSC
Yeah my Ancient teacher got all excited when Wallace-Hadrill was being interviewed on a video we were watching. Must be pretty good with the ladies old Andy....

As for Gae Callendar i don't think so. For the last three years our school has come second in the Greek Drama competition at Mac Uni and seeing as she is one of the judges she is excluded from my list by default......

Jimwahhh

HSC
ok yeah so Lazer annoyed me a bit in the lecture (least i think it was her). she just seemed to go on a bit of a power trip, seemed a bit self righteous... kinda like "well lots of other historians have written books, but frankly they are all completely and utterly wrong. My books on the other hand are hella titties" (may be slightly sensationalised)

an whats with the bagging of Brian Brennan??? im no expert, but i think that they are burns, as has been suggested (Mt Vesuvius u monsters!). I thought he was really good, an i found it funny that he seemed kinda nervous, an really who wouldn't, huge lecture room of...well nerds really... but still

btw in for Bettany Hughes, mad hottie! an have u seen the vid on sparta? she wears like the same thing the whole time and kinda....shows off her.... attributes.

an sif Breasted isnt still hilarious. we use to call him 'breast head'. lawl

X

xeuyrawp

Sometimes I wonder what Breasted was doing with his volumes... Sethe and Erman had much better translations.

Breasted:

HSC
wen i went 2 the lectures lazer was so mad but it was brennan that was the dickhead he moved about 5 ppl and just acted like a dickhead from the start..i hate him..yes hate him

breasted is a bit of a hottie i must say..ide do him

geegables

HSC
Dr Brian Brennan is definitely the hottest.
its not even a competition

mishyma

HSC
all you guys that saw the lecture? it was good information but it was obviouse they were trying to push there book :p

i inched next to lazer just to prove to my mates that i was taller then her lol i was like YEAH suck that!

purplepixie

HSC
Oh isn't this thread just full of hotness!
I wish I could be like them...
Damn, Ancient History is so distracting!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Callendar for sure... her best friend was my friend's (Hannah's) grandmother (dec.)
Not only that but Hannah also made a profound point about Hatshepsut in a Callendar lecture "A king/queen would never bend over for anyone!". Bahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)