Who is the Mole? (1 Viewer)

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

persephone

HSC
I don't know the names of these people. The military guy as well. The dude who was leading the chess thing (I think they're the same person).

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
brogan77 said:
WTF was with everyone on even stevens?
because tammer was a retard and didn't choose the right poll ie you can choose everything instead of having only one choice.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Probally a bit early to tell.....hell i havent even learnt their names yet =P

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
routemarker said:
because tammer was a retard and didn't choose the right poll ie you can choose everything instead of having only one choice.
well i didn't expect that people would be so dumb as to choose everyone. i thought maybe people would pick 1 or 2 if they suspected more than one person. seems i'm not the retarded one routemarker - you selected all of them dickhead. do you think they are all the mole?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shortygb said:
i still think the actor guy, whats his name?
tom williams

Last edited:

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
well think- the creators of the Mole this time have made it harder... it probably won't be the actor... or the military dude- thats too "Obvious' and catchy to the viewers , remember they try and make it as hard as possible hence hte Sms voting and stuff later on in the series..
so for an actor to be playing the áctor in the show... Hmm.
and a military dude.. they seem the most logical and most convincing applicants... but i somehow doubt it.

gosh

kadlil said:
whos the military guy?? i vote him
he's craig, i also think hes the main suspect as the mole.
although i also have my suspicions that it may be the housewife Liane. nobody ever suspects the housewife :p

[trent]

HSC
If you go to the official mole website,

www.themole.com.au

...and go to the contestants profiles (clicking on their photos at the top of the homepage), there's a message written in red and light blue braille (dots) behind the panel that says 'game data:'

if you translate this braille,

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/braille/index.html?id=LIIPqfjX

it says:

(don't look if you don't want to know the possible identity of the mole)

Kristy Champion

Could this person be the mole? Or is it too obvious??

gosh

wow how did you find that out?
it all seems to fit into place know that you think of it, but it does seem a bit obvious even without the cyptic clue.

[trent]

HSC
yeh i know what you mean..my friend told me about it...and i checked and sure enough...

but you wouldn't think Channel 7 would be so stupid to do that in the first place...i mean why reveal the identity of the mole when it is running on a week to week basis and evictions being live...couldn't the contestants find out really easily?

[trent]

HSC
meh. It's can't be a coincidence, but wether or not its there to try and throw people off the path, or wether the person is the mole is anyone's guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)